Brooklyn

"Taxi!" I shouted from the airports entrance. The yellow cab immediately stopped in its tracks and I strutted to the door. "C'mon lady, I ain't got all day!" The taxi drive barked from the drivers seat. I finally got into the taxi's back seat, "Where to?" He asked politely,"Golden Jay records please" I answered him.
Golden Jay records was near Times Square, I opened my portfolio and just felt dazzling knowing this would be the beginning of my dream to the top.

I arrived at the wonderfully crowded Times Square and I had begun to wonder around for Golden Jay records.

The shining lights beaming from the ads on the screens, blinded me and the next thing I knew is that I ran into a person carrying a hot dog covered in yellow mustard and that it was soon spread all over my blouse.
"Oh I am so sorry I didn't mean to!" said the person carrying the now splattered hotdog on me. "It's fine" I replied back to him. I looked up to their face. He was a man with pale blue eyes and dark brunette hair. "Hi, I am Jack", he said, "What is such a pretty girl doing here, in Times Square?"
"I am kind of lost, do you know where Golden Jay Records is?" I asked him while trying to wipe the yellow mustard of my blouse.
"I actually do know, I was heading that way as well, do you want to walk with me?" He asked with a pleasant gleam in his eyes. " Sure" I said back.