The big adoption.

Kathy POV

Its tuesday, 5 days from my birthday. im turning 15 but unfortunatley we don't celebrate birthdays here at LongJohns adoption center. When im 16 (not the other girls though) i have to leave the orphanage.

Dans POV

Hey everone Dan here from the Diamond Minecart. I say as i start my intro to a vlog. Today im adopting, im not saying where becuase you know privacy isues. Anyway we thats all im saying for now i post more updates on my twitter good bbbyyyeee. I end out my intro and go down stairs to see jemma past out on the couch. I wake her just two hours before the adoption center closes. We get to the car and discussed the standards.

Jemma POV (very short)

"Do you want a boy or a girl" ,dan said, definetly a girl i said back," 13-16 years old", ya i said almost instantly. Sooner then we knew it we arive at the orphanage.

Kathy POV

We all hear Miss. Stevens yell at us to get ready a couple is coming to adopt. I hear screams all around me but i know im not getting picked so i put on my favorite outfit , tdm hoodie jacksepticeye hat and blue jeans, and walked down stairs untill the bully and her possy pushed me down the stairs then they started laughing. After that i lined up where all the other girls were standing with my head down so i dont show the blackeye i got yesterday. Then i heard the door bell ring.

Dan POV

We walk in and see tons of girls dressed fancy but the one girl that doesn't; she has her head down with a TDM HOODIE! i couldnt beleive it so i walked over but before i could get to her i saw Miss Stevens slap her and tell to be respectful and look up. I was so shocked to see her black eye and her getting slapped i ran over and asked her if she was ok. She said ya but then saw me and fainted i quickly grabbed her and woke her up. She stood up with her head agian but before i say anything i saw some girl kick in the shin and i knew i had to get her out of there she is also teamtdm member who seems nice; so its a win win.

Kathy POV

After Miss Stevens slapped me i looked up and saw DANTDM COMING TO ME then all the sudden i see black. After i woke up i see dan talking to Miss Stevens and he keeps looking at me. Im so preoccupied with dan i dont even notice Jemma standing at the door. All the sudden i hear Miss Stevens yell "Kathy! I dont know how in gods name you did it but you got adopted. Go pack your stuff and get out. I ran up stairs and screamed in my pillow then took my laptop and charger and put it under my pillow and stuffed animals and picture of me will my real parents on top. I go down stairs and hear dan and jemma telling Miss Stevens to treat the kids better. I interrupted by bring my suitcase down the stairs they gave me a big hug and said "Welcome to family Kathy".