2.

At the club

At the club.

I was sipping my whiskey, I've been sitting in this club for straight half an hour. He is friends with a mafia and he wanted me to introduce myself to him. Like I don't wanna meet a mafia for real. But yoongi convinced me by saying i can make more connections in mafia world through him. Moreover it won't harm. mafia scare the shit of me even though I never met one except Yoongi of course.

Yoongi was seated infront of me talking to someone on phone. His tone was serious, some strippers were looking at him seductively through the glass, what's the fcking point of having a VIP lounge when they won't stop doing their shit.

I was intoxicated by the atmosphere. Neon lights and sensual music was steamy hot. I placed my whiskey on the table as I felt like if i would drink more I would lose my senses.

Yoongi finally disconnected the call, he glanced at me with his cat like eyes. His lips curled up in a smile.

"You seem drunk" he sighs

"Don't worry I'm still in my senses" I smiled

"Jungkook will be here in some minutes" he remarked "be prepared" he adds almost whispering.

I nod diverting my attention to strippers again,I looked at them how they danced and seduces other men. It's quite a talent to do so such things. I observed them from my private lounge through the glass.

I looked away making an indifferent face. Yoongi chuckles observing my reaction.

I heard some foot steps entering the lounge and I glanced at the door. The door click opens revealing a guy and his 4 bodyguards.

The guy was no other than jungkook. Ive heard about him and his deeds through yoongi, his looks were enough to sent shivers down my spine.

It's my first time meeting him. He looked dangerously hot. His dark black locks, a tall and muscular frame. I bet I would look like a petite doll standing next to him. He was wearing all black. Are all mafias hot?

I stood up to greet him, I was just checking him out. Hope it's not that obvious because I wouldn't prefer to look like a loose woman infront of someone I just met.

"Jungkook don't just stand there, come sit" yoongi stated making me snap out from my lalaland.

"Sure hyung" jungkook nods, his voice was low and dangerous, it fits him perfectly. So deep and so hot.

He come and sat on the opposite side of me. He is currently facing me. I also sat down on my arm chair.

Jungkook pov

I sat beside yoongi hyung. I noticed the girl sitting infront of me. She was wearing a bold red lipstick, although her makeup wasn't heavy. I was taking note of her black slip dress. Her dress is clinging on her curves. She was gazing at me with her doe eyes. Her presence was more intellectual and delicate. She seemed more than just pretty face.

"So she is Yoon seowon" yoongi speaks up.

I've heard about her from my mother and she is usually all over internet as she never made any official appearance on grand functions. It's nice to meet her in real life.

"I see, nice to meet you Ms. Yoon" i greeted her

"Nice to meet you too Mr. jeon" she greets me back with a stern tone. Well that was unexpected.

I was actually here to have a proper meeting with yoongi about the recent attack at our port during shipment of our weapons. I had some suspects but I don't think yoongi knows anything about it.

I'm just not gonna beat around the bush, I'm just gonna talk about it.

"Yoongi, the attack-" I was interrupted by yoongi.

"I know, let's talk about it later, seowon is here" yoongi shuts me off with a stern tone.

I didn't protested as he was older than me and I respect him more than anyone in this mafia bussniss.

"Oppa, you have something important to talk? I can go if you want" seowon spoke up in a soft manner.

"You aren't going anywhere" yoongi ordered making seowon frown which looked like a pout more than a frown.

I was thinking to come up with a topic to strike a conversation with her but... I was unable to do so.

"Mr. Jeon? Is that essential to have those buffed up bodyguards with you 24/7?" She asked.

"It is." I replied shortly.

She simply nods her head.

Eventually after some time, she left from there as she was kinda drunk so Yoongi sent her home. We finished our meeting over the attacks we had some suspects, I think our hitmen may handle the rest.

I was about to leave but yoongi stopped me.

"Jungkook, how are preparations going?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Good, but I feel something is off about yuna's fiancé" I added

"You shouldn't think much, and double the security for Yuna" yoongi shrugged. "Just in case that psychopath does something" yoongi placed his drink on the table and stood up.

I also stood up from place and we both left from there talking about random things.

Seowon pov

Morning.

I woke with a headache, I quickly got up from my bed, as I saw I was running late on the very first day of My work. I did my morning routine.
I quickly wore my outfit and rushed downstairs.

After eating my breakfast, I drove to my work place feeling giddy and nervous at the same time. I was driving and enjoying the view.

In some days, I will be holding my first ever runaway fashion show in Seoul so my schedule Is a bit tight for this the next 2 weeks.