Chapter - 24

Next day ~ at 4:00 am

Stealthily and without making any noise, she enters the garden of the palace, carrying a puja thali in her hands and containing all the puja samll, and crosses the entrance while looking back and forth.

At this time, it is the rainy season and so it is cold in the morning and there are splashes of water as well. While walking, she collides with someone and because of the darkness, she is not able to see his face.

Then she sees him there in the light of the lamp outside the palace and keeps looking at him, meaning he looked so beautiful, so handsome that she did not have words to describe it.

First of all, his tall height, then his disheveled hair and on top of that, his beetroot coloured kurta. Seeing this she really starts feeling dizzy. She starts losing her balance, but before she touches the ground, he catches hold of her.

She is looking at him with her thick black eyes and he is trying to read her eyes through her thick eyelashes.Both are so lost in each other that they are not even blinking. One of his hands is on her back near the shoulder and the other is around her waist, thus he is holding her in his arms.

She is slightly shifted downwards and he is bent over her, the puja thali is slightly tilted but thankfully it does not fall on the ground, else they would have been ruined right there.

Then he blinks his eyes once and looks at her full face on which there is just a small bindi (dot ) and nothing else on the face ...And she wears a small nose ring which is shining brightly and adds to the beauty of her face.And yes, there is also kajal in the eyes which makes her lotus-like eyes even more beautiful.

Then he makes her stand carefully from there and looks at her from top to bottom, then he cannot understand what she is wearing because her whole upper body is covered with a white coloured shawl and below she is wearing something like a dhoti.

Taehyung : Are you going to go like this? Aren't you feeling cold? You will catch a cold. You are so careless, my wifey..

He kept on speaking and she kept on listening to him because his words were like the syrup of jalebi, so sweet, so melodious that she was not able to ignore him....

When he notices that she is staring at him and not responding, he shakes her by touching her shoulders and she comes back to the real world.

Taehyung : Oh Madam where do you get lost? Yaar!... I have been telling you for so long but you are not listening ...

So she smiles at this and slightly moves her face due to which her earrings move, then she takes the kajal from her eyes on her finger and applies it behind his ear and says.

YN : Aksar khubsurat chijon per jaldi najar lag jaati hai.... patidev!

(Often beautiful things are easily affected by evil eye.....husband!)