'AN guide' owner

As I hurried to leave the room, one of the employees informed me that the owner was here and wanted to meet me.

I don't know who the owner is, but I have a bad feeling that it is going to be my brother.

Yun: I have something urgent to take care of, I am leaving now.

Random employee: is it that urgent? Owner can help you. He wouldn't leave you like this.

Yun: it is something personal. I won't trouble the owner.

Random employee: at least get some guidance before you leave. It is not good to leave like this.

Yun: why can't I leave? I am fine.

Random employee: sir, you really can't leave like this. If you are pushed to the limits of your power, it could destroy you.

Yun: it is fine. I will come next time.

Random employee: but sir, even if you take care to not push yourself, it is not good to not have guidance. Since, even if you are little exhausted, you could have strange symptoms.

Yun: I said I am leaving.

Random employee: Sir, strange symptoms vary from esper to esper. We wouldn't know what you will suffer from. Please, if it is that urgent, our owner will really help.

I was annoyed by his persistence. Should I just use purple lightning on him and make a dash for it?

But it seems guidance is really important.

While I was pondering, I saw someone enter the room and my body shuddered.

As I thought, it was my brother. This company owner is my first brother.

He entered the room along with the house guard.

I didn't waste my time and made an attack immediately with my purple lightning.

But the house guard attacked me too. Although his attack was different.

I was pushed back. The employee was shocked. My first brother told him to leave and locked the room.

I was livid with fear. I don't know what to do.

I keep making one attack after another. The house guard was making his attacks while my first brother stayed far away and watched me.

Soon, I was super exhausted. My body feels strange.

The body guard stopped attacking. He was instructed by my first brother to guard the door and to not let anyone in.

The house guard left while I collapsed on the floor.

First brother approached me and grabbed my chin.

1st brother: As I thought, you are an esper.

Yun: what do you mean? You already knew that I was an esper.

1st brother: I found it while I was having sex with you since I am a guide.

Your endurance for sex increased or should I say that you were different from normal humans?

Yun: Shut your mouth, you are only interested in my body.

1st brother: that's wrong. I love you but I don't really care that you reciprocate my feelings. I am satisfied with having your body.

I started feeling strange in my body. I was feeling lust even if I didn't take any aphrodisiac.

My first brother looked at me acting strange, "Yun, I didn't expect your strange symptom as an esper to be feeling lust. I am happy."

Fuck! I thought being an esper would be an advantage but why do I have such an strange symptom.

I am not able to control my body. I lost my strength.

My first brother carried me and laid me in the sofa, "Yun, you are really strong. There was a tiny bug placed on your head. It will be washed away if you took a bath but we were able to monitor you cause we knew where you were"

They were able to monitor me? Using a bug? So my escape was still within their prediction?

"You have a lot of strength. You were able to go on such long distances on foot. You were able to destroy the pole in the test room. You were able to fight with the house guard for a long time before you were completely exhausted. In short, you have great stamina."

I was feeling so much regret for using so much of my strength. I shouldn't have visited this company and ran away.

"But you need my guidance now or you won't be fine"

==To be continued.