Chapter One

A woman named Maryam looking tattered asked herself Is my creator wicked? .
Miss Maryam was a young widow in her twenties that has gone through challenges in life. She lives under the bridge in Lagos state Nigeria. She rely on help from people and also does minial jobs like chores to fed.
Even though she is a graduate she was not able to gain employment.
She is know in the neighborhood as a respectful and honest lady. Despite her hardship she did not steal neither did she prostitute.
Due to her character people gave her food, clothing, shoes blanket and other things as gift . She is also a very jovial person and everyone like to be in her company.
Maryam's hardship was finally put to stop when she saved  a business woman child who was about to be knocked by a vehicle. The business woman gave Maryam her business card and asked her to visit.
The next day Maryam got dressed and went to the woman's house.

Upon arrival the woman offered drinks and asked her where she lived. Maryam answered I live under a bridge.
"Under a bridge" the woman asked in a shocked state
"Yes ma" Maryam answered.
"How on earth can a human live under a bridge , but young lady don't you have a family? Tell how did you end up under a bridge.
Then Maryam started to narrate her story in tears.