chapter 31~

A/n : I'm sorry for the late update...gali bad mey dena age story parlo🙂🙂 long chapter for everyone....
Enjoy
______________________________________

Mr.gill laid down ishan on the back seat of the car next to abhisheks. He slowly removed both abhisheks and ishans shirts. Both are still fainted...at that point they don't know what is happening with them .

He perfectly wants to look them like they're just having sex.

After satisfied with the view he clicked a photo of them. Then he again made them where shirts .

He glanced at ishan and tap ishans cheeks " ishan !!! Ishan wake up

He throw some water on ishans face...after some time later ishan slowly blinks his eyes...

"Shubman " ishans voice came out ..." shubman!

" I'm outside of your house...go shubman is here " mr.gill said.

Ishan takes a deep breath and nods " thanks "

" aren't your going to invite me mr. kishan? Mr.gill smirk.

Ishan don't said a word..." i actually....no ...i mean next time " ishan said he doesn't want that mr.gill find about sara anty.

" oh sure bye then abhishek is sleeping now...bye for him too" mr. Gill chuckled...and left.

Ishan sighed a relief but he don't remember when he fell asleep in the car and one minute how mr.gill knows his address??????

He thought but now it's important to tell the truth to shubman. Ishan run to door and ring the bell.

" ahh now your here....shubman is waiting for you so long " his mother aditi said.

Without saying anything ishan entered and goes towards his room. He saw shubman was sitting on his bed....looking at the door and on him.

" aree  ishan....?? His mother tried to follow him when sara stopped her " it's their matter we shouldn't interfere " she said and take aditi with her.

Ishan closed the door and slowly walked towards him..." shubman don't said anything....just listen to me okk!!!

Shubman look at ishans hand" where is that ring that abhishek gave you "

" i said listen to me first " ishan angrily said. He grabs shubman's mouth " listen carefully okk

Shubman just nodded his head.

" it was just a prank...but you come wrong time and misunderstood everything. Believe me there's nothing like you thought....i only love you..i love you " ishan said in the last words his eyes filled with tears...

Shubman was silent......he smile softly.

He holds ishans hand " I'm sorry...it's totally my fault i ...i don't even listen your words and left...you on the road..wait are you hurt somewhere???? Shubman said trying to check ishans hand ...

" no I'm not stop the acting " ishan said hit shubman's shoulder...." i felt bad when you don't trust me ...don't you said you trust me??? Then why you......ishan sighed.

" I'm sorry please i got so angry on that point....when dad said abhishek buys a ring for someone....i got jealous amd after seeing you with abhishek i couldn't stop myself " shubman said holding ishans hand.

Ishan sat next to him in the bed..." but how did you come at that exact time "

" i don't dad said you guys are that restaurant...." shubman said...ishan was silent..trying to solve the puzzle .