Back to the confinement

I entered this house again. The twins hold me tight while I sit on the sofa.

Soon, all my brothers came back one after another.

I feel nervous and sad. They are going to be mad at which while it wouldn't even be my fault.

My first brother told them that I was an 'S' grade esper. They were all shocked and excited at the same time.

He told them that my strange symptom for being an esper is 'being horny'.

I can see those eyes lit up with lust. Lust is practically flowing out of those eyes.

'fucking perverts! They all say that they love me but all they want is just my body'

They discussed each other about how I was going to be dealt and didn't decide to take me to the top floor.

But I was going to confined to this house only. I could explore the house but what's the use when I can't even get out?

They decided to make a long leash to put on my neck so that I can be allowed to roam. I was mortified with that suggestion.

Yun: I cannot be treated like this! I am a human. Have some shame.

2nd brother: Yun, I wish I could not put all those restrictions on you but you are going to escape.

3rd brother: You are really ruthless. If I weren't a guide, I would become impotent that day.

Yun: I should have just attacked your cock and destroyed it while at it.

4th brother: now, now that's harsh. We will punish you together. Then you will be little more obedient.

5th brother: we really love you Yun. It is not your body but your soul that we want.

Yun: yeah right. But your actions tell otherwise.

9th brother: I have told you this for a long time but it just we don't really care if you want to reciprocate our feelings or not.

I couldn't get back to them at all. They say same crap all the time while their actions are totally different.

What should I do? Will I be just confined no matter what?

Will I ever escape these brothers?

Those triples took me to the room and locked it.

I stood there with handcuffs and my legs tied.

I just laid on my bed. I feel so sad. The tears that I have been holding back come out gushing.

I really can't take this. What should I do?

Why is it like this?

In the afternoon, my 10th brother came with the lunch.

He tried feeding me but I refused to eat it.

He just hugged me from the back and rubbing my stomach. My younger brother's actions eased up my body.

Was he using guidance? I didn't pay any attention to him and just kept my face away from him.

My 10th brother keeps stroking my waist, "brother, it is not good for you to skip meals. Eat some food. Otherwise, I would have to give you an aphrodisiac again."

I shuddered at the thought. My dark memories came back to me. I don't want to go through that again.

I ate the food given as he fed me. After I ate, my 10th brother told me, "oh right! since you are an esper now, aphrodisiac won't work on you.

It's been a while since we fed you that."

I slapped myself mentally as I totally forgot that I was an esper and different from the normal humans.

He smiled, "since I fed you the food, I want some compensation in return"

I glared at him angrily while he proceeded to tear off my clothes.

I was totally naked now.

I tried struggling but it was useless.

He kissed my nipples. He seems disappointed for some reason, "you removed the nipple rings huh?"

I removed those nipple rings as I didn't want them.

He pinched my nipples, "I will ask 2nd brother to bring new ones. Although I like blowjob a lot but I got used to you having nipple rings."

I tuned my face away from him. I don't want to see his face.

He continued planting kisses all over my body. My neck, shoulders, waist...

==To be continued.