•°•♡•~Couples Therapy~•°•♡•

(Requested :D Please ignore the grammar)
>>> Rose and Animatic are sitting on the couch when Animatic randomly turns around and stares into Roses soul.

>"Bro what are you doing?" Says Rose but Animatic doesn't answer. She turns around and looks back and Animatic seemed to have teleported on the other side of the couch.

>"Im not doing anything what do you mean?" Says Animatic cheekily.

>>>This had happened many times before but Rose was starting to get frightened by the change of behavior from Animatic. He was always pushing her boundaries and she finally decided that she wanted to help Animatic become better.

•Time skip or smthn •

>>>Animatic and Rose were sitting on separate seats Rose being on a Bean Bag and Animatic laying down on a couch. The therapist walks through the door and takes a seat on a chair that spins.

>"Hii! My name is Kaeru and I'll be your therapist today." Kaeru is seen wearing glasses and colorful hair accessories.

>"So today I'll be helping you guys solve your problems with each other this won't take long though!" Kaeru explains. "Rose can you tell me what you would like to fix in your guys relationship?"

>>>Rose explains how Animatic needs to learn how to respect her boundaries and to try to be more respectful.

>"Okay how about you Animatic?"

>>>Animatic says that he doesn't see any problems with Rose besides her being frightened when Animatic looks at her.

>" Alrighty so I see the problem here.Rose you have to help Animatic understand your boundaries and Animatic has to understand how to respect them." Says Kaeru

>>> Kaeru then learns that it's the first time that Animatic is in a relationship so she and Rose explain some things to him.

>>>They continue talking and go home

•Time skip or smthn again •

>"Im so glad we were able to fix things Animatic." Rose says "Same thing I'm sorry that I didn't understand before." Says Animatic. They both walk into their room and lay down on the bed while watching a movie.

>>> Animatic asks Rose for permission to lay down close to her and Rose agrees. They hug and watch the movie.

 They hug and watch the movie