Chapter 8

YN'S POV
"Im at the park taking pictures with random things.

"You really like taking pictures noh?" Someone said behind me, so i turn around.

Of course Ella, you know for memories, para pag tumanda tayo may babalikan tayo." i said as I turn to the girl who's name ella.

"Ella smile!" I said and take a picture of her.

Her face is still blur.

"So kasama pala ko sa memories mo?" She ask me.

"Of course! you're my best friend, and we're gonna make some more memories together in the future" I said.

"You promise?" She ask.

"I pinky promise" i said as we do the pinky promise.

Then suddenly I woke up.

Gosh i thought it was real, but i still the same. It's always the girl who has a blur face, but she  had a name now, which is interesting. Ella? That's a pretty name.

I emmediately get up as I start to feel dizzy.

I hold my head to support it.

Then I saw my brother laying his head on the side of the bed.

I look around and realize I'm in the...... hospital?

Bakit ako nandito?.

As I tried to remember what happened.......

I got collapsed because of my headache......

And the bini girls witnessed that..

Ok that was embarrassing.

Suddenly my brother woke up.

"Hey you ok? Why are you up? You should be laying." My brother looks really worried.

How did he know I'm here?

"Kuya? You're here?How did you know?" I ask him.

"Well i was on our way to surprise you, na magsstay kami dito, Pero biglang tumawag si alex sakin since he knows na uuwi ako. That's why I'm here." He said.

Ok that's all make sense now.

"Oh ok, that make sense. But what do you mean our? Sino kasama mo?" I ask him.

He smile at me and say....

"My wife and your little coco ava, namimiss at hinahanap ka nya, halos umiyak na nga e, so we decided to visit here." My brother said.

Wait my coco is here? Gosh I miss that little one.

"Really? She's here?" I said in a exciting tone as i tried to get up.

"Hey easy there,
Yeah, and she's waiting for you at home" he said.

"Gosh I feel like I'm ok na, just hearing that Ava's here, kuya you don't know how much i miss that little one" i give a genuine smile.

He frowned at me and say....

"Sya lang miss mo? What about me and my wife?" He ask.

As I laughed at him.

"Kuya naman, of course i miss you both. And I'm sure that your wife really miss me" I tease him.

"Hey hey, stop that. Porket may crush lang sya sayo ah" he said as he frowned at me.

"Relax kuya, I'm not gonna steal your wife Ok? Chill" I jokingly said.

He shake his head and laugh at me, he knows im just joking, cause  this our way to bond together along with his wife olivia.