characters

Main characters

~ Parth Oberoi ~

The most Handsome guy in his college . Good at every thing , THE biggest playboy in his college .

'' I'm not here to be liked, I'm here to be myself.''

~ Tara Sharma ~

~ Tara Sharma ~

An introvert girl , doesn't like to go out anywhere .. Kinda grumpy too .. Loves to live in her own world ..

"I exist as I am, that is enough, If no other in the world be aware I sit content, And if each and all be aware I sit content."

~ Aarav Malhotra ~

Aarav Malhotra - Parth's bestfriend , Handsome and intelligent

Aarav Malhotra - Parth's bestfriend , Handsome and intelligent . He is very ambitious for his career.

" For me my career matters me the most " 

The worn, leather-bound photo album lay open on the coffee table, its pages filled with faded snapshots of laughter and youthful abandon. A bittersweet smile touched tara's lips as she traced the outline of a younger, carefree version of herself, her arm slung around a boy with a mischievous grin. Parth had been her best friend, her confidante, her partner in crime. Now, years later, the mere mention of his name sent a shiver of icy resentment down her spine. The once unbreakable bond had shattered, leaving behind a chasm of bitterness and unspoken words. The question lingered, a haunting echo in the silence of her heart: how did their friendship, once so vibrant and full of promise, become a battlefield of unspoken resentments? 

This story revolves around Parth , Aarav and Tara 

Their lives will take lot of twist and turns , many secrets will unveiled in their lives .. So join them in their journey .

Please shower your love on this story..