Chapter 26 (The Awakening and Fall of Midnight Sparkle)

Now what you all have been waiting for- *DRUMROLL PLEASE*

I GIVEE YOUU THEE CHAPTER!!

Now enough of my dramatic antics, and lets get this started!!

I would be lying if I didn't ship these two girlss, likee THEIR CHEMISTRY MY GOD-

Also, if you guys don't like what I depicted here, feel free to imagine yourself in something different!😊😊

Also, the names for later: 

Daydream

Midnight

Phoenix

(Image is not mine)

(F/C) mean Favorite Color

Enjoy the chapter, lovelies!!

...

..

.

3rd Person P.O.V

A bright light blinds everybody on the field, and a wave of magic collapses both sides of Canterlot High and Crystal Prep. Both parties are now kneeling at the ground pavement gaping at Twilight who had let her hair down from the impact, and seem to be floating of the ground holding the magic from her device, and the device falling from the ground in process.

The magic that Twilight was holding gets bigger, as she looks back at her classmates, and Principal Cinch who were gaping at her. Spike gasps in horror in (Y/N)'s arms as she holds him tighter, and the Mane 6 also gaping at Twilight.

The magic is now consuming Twilight's arms, as she grunts and she reaches a hand outside of the orb.

Sci-Twi: HELPPP MEEEE! 

She tears up as she screams in pain and in anguish, until the magic orb starts flickering, and Twilight's eyes have gone white, and she starts to transform.

She gains some long tight dark pink violet shoes that reaches at the bottom of her knees, matching gloves on her forearms, a sleeveless purple dress, with a magenta wrap, with her cutie marks designed by the left side of the dress, a choker with her cutie mark, some dark angel wings, and her hair is floating upwards with a black color at the front, and her mint green horn resembles that of a changeling, and the same color flamed masks, and sclera around her eyes. This was no longer Twilight Sparkle, but Midnight Sparkle.

She opens her eyes and wings with a grin, and Principal Cinch takes a step back, while Spike whimpers in (Y/N)'s arms, as the evil creature lets out an evil laugh and turns to Sunset

Midnight Sparkle: You were right! I didn't understand magic before, but I do now!

Her horn lights up, and she sent a magic beam towards the portal and destroyed it to pieces. (Y/N) was quick to run towards the Mane 6, as Rainbow Dash and Applejack shielded her from the rubble pieces. They look to the portal and see a portal opening.