teary eyes and broken hearts ❣️

Next morning Yoonmin's bedroom

Yoonmin sleeping peacefully blanket covering their naked body Jimin is snuggling in pillow while Yoongi is snuggling in her nape as he is back hugging her, she is trapped in his muscular arms.

Yoongi start to wake up from deep slumber, he blink his eyes multiple times adjusting his view, a gummy smile come of his face when he see his wife sleeping in his arms peacefully his front touching her back.

Yoongi kiss Jimin's naked milky shoulder whisper " baby wake up " making Jimin whine in sleep.

" my babies ammi wake up " said Yoongi again turning her toward himself.

" yoon let me sleep " whine Jimin snuggling in his chest.

" my beautiful begum get up don't you want to have some fun with Khan brothers " said Yoongi tugging her hair behind her ear and Jimin open her eyes immediately.

" affcourse " said Jimin smirking making Yoongi laugh a little.

" are you hurt " said Yoongi holding Jimin who is getting up sitting holding blanket till her chest.

" naah my husband is so gentle " replied Jimin winking a him than giggling afterward making Yoongi's heart flatter.

Yoongi pulled Jimin in his lap said " I love you " than packing her lips.

" I love you too " replied Jimin and connect her lips with Yoongi who immediately reciprocate the kiss pulling her close tilting her head a little deepening the kiss.

" good morning my baby " said Yoongi backing away from the kiss creasing jimin's tummy.

" let's wash up " said Yoongi standing up from the bed picking Jimin in his arms with blanket and enter inside the bathroom locking the door.

In Taekook's bedroom

Tae is sleeping peacefully head resting on Jungkook's chest who is creasing his head staring at him, his gaze held outmost love and admiration.

" Noori wake up " whisper Jungkook kissing Tae's neck.

Tae hummed in sleep feeling butterflies kisses on his neck, he blink his eyes clearing the blurry view and s wide boxy smile spread on his lips seeing Jungkook who is having a bunny smile staring at him.

" good morning koo " said Tae wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck who lean close and pack his lips making him shy shy.

" good morning my love " said Jungkook creasing his cheeks.

Tae sit up on the bed and his upper body in the view, Jungkook plant featherly kisses on his tummy.

" good morning my babies " said Jungkook between kisses.

" let's get ready and go downstairs " said Jungkook getting up from the bed.

" koo in whose house we are " said Tae looking around and Jungkook smile.

" it's my Naanu's place " said Jungkook lifting Tae up in his arms.

" Jin maa is from Qatar " said Tae in shock and Jungkook chuckle.

" yes she is the princess of Pathans " said Jungkook entering inside the bathroom.

" ohh " said Tae in amazement.

" do you know who is the Sultan of Qatar " said Jungkook making Tae sit on the basin who shake his head negatively pouting.

" don't be this much cute my love or am gonna eat you " said Jungkook pulling his chubby cheeks making him whine.