Chapter 1

A 13 year old girl is searching for her mother everywhere in the house. The police are at the front door, looking for her.The girl goes to her mother's room ,but the door is locked from the inside . The police came inside the house a while ago and are now trying to break the door. The girl wonders what the police are doing in their home ;they won't tell her anything.

Finally they manage to break the door, but is that her mother?

“Why is she lying on the floor?
And is that...is that blood?why is mom covered in blood?"

The police run inside and check her mother's pulse .They are talking among themselves. They are saying that the suspect committed suicide.

“What suspect? Are they calling mom a suspect? What did she do?"

A police officer tries to get the girl out of there , but she runs to her mother and starts crying. She begs her mother to wake up, but she doesn't.

A police officer pulls her away from her mother and takes her outside the house. The girl tries to resist....

And I woke up from the dream .
I have this dream every once in a while for the past two years. My mother committed suicide that day to avoid getting caught by the police and my father ended his life from the grief of his wife's death.
I left my hometown and now live alone in this city where no one knows me ,where no one will call me a murderer's daughter.

I got up from the bed reluctantly and got ready for school.
I left the house half an hour before school started, as I walked to school.
I began listening to “Lonely St."by Stray Kids. I really like their songs.
                          ................
I am now walking home from school while listening to music. I reach home and see that the front door is slightly ajar.
Is it a thief ?
I enter the house without making any noise. The sound of someone's footsteps is coming from my bedroom.
I grab a knife from the kitchen and slowly approach my room.  I slowly open the door .
Wait a second. What...