Prologue

Third person's POV

*Flashback*

*At Guontiveros house*

Love?-Risa shout as soon as she entered their house.

Love?-Risa shout again,but no one answered so she decided to go to their room.

As soon as she entered their room she saw her girlfriend named Alice packing up her things.

L-love w-what's wrong?-Risa asked her girlfriend,but Alice did not say anything.

L-love please talk to me tell me what's wrong.-Risa said to her girlfriend.

Risa,let's end this.-Alice said.

W-what?-Risa said with a shocked face.

L-love what did I do wrong please tell me-Risa plead Alice,but Alice didn't said any word.

Risa plead Alice,but Alice ignored her and took her luggages and put it in her car.

Both of them are outside of their house and Risa is crying and pleading Alice not to leave her.

My Alicia please don't do this to me ano bang ginawa ko,tell me what's wrong please-Risa said while crying and kneeling infront of Alice.

Wag na natin pahirapan ang mga sarili natin Risa,tapusin na natin to.-Alice said to Risa while forcing her to stand up.

Stand up Risa di mo ako madadaan sa ganyan ganyan mo-Alice said with a cold voice.

NO I WON'T!-Risa shout.

Umalis kana sa harapan ko Risa,ayaw na kitang makita pa kahit kailan.-Alice said that made Risa stand up in shocked.

O-okay if that's what you want My Alicia-Risa said while crying and entered their house.

As soon as Risa entered their house Alice broke down in tears.

I'm sorry Amor naging mahina ako,this is all I can do for you to keep you safe.-Alice said in her mind and enter her car then left their house while crying in pain.

I apologize for the grammatical errors,
feel free to correct my grammar.

#sendlovelovelove
#asensograntisado