27~Meera calls him a Manwhore

Hi everyone

So a humble note from author with all respect and love.❤️❤️❤️

I seriously don't know.....how many types I have to repeat this thing.
Like seriously??

If you check the veiws on chapters we have average 1700 readers...and on some there are more than 3k veiws. Story is doing good in veiws but still it is not getting higher ranks and loosing the previous ones because you guys are not voting.

There are only some readers which vote on each chapter. I am not compelling you to vote...but If you are reading the story with interst which you are...because the veiws are saying it all. So why not votes???

You don't have to pay something to vote or comment. It's free. Show som9e humanity and gratitude towards author who is giving 6-7 hrs to write a single chapter and you don't even know in what conditions. And now some of you will think...ki kisne bola h likhne ko, Mt likho fr. But show some respect.....if I am giving you some content to read, the least you can do is votes.

You don't know but Wattpad take the votes as a criteria to rank the story. Despite having good veiws we are lacking in ranking. I myself always vote for the story I read...because as a reader it's our responsibility to take the story further along with writer who is writing it.

Watty don't pay me a single penny for votes and comments. But bs thodi sii khushi ho jaati h.

You guys check yourself the amt of veiws and votes on chapter. I just set the criteria of 200 and people vote 200 just for another update....not by heart or by gratitude.

And I must tell you this is really rude.

Mai aap logo ko apne parivaar jaisa smjhne lgi hu...yh 1.5 month mai hi. Hm kbi mile nhi pr fr bi apni si feeling aati h. Plz don't do this.

Please go back and vote on all chapters. If we are getting average 1700 veiws on each chapter atleast 500 should vote. Like what's wrong with you???

Show some respect and gratitude atleast for my efforts.

Ok Continue reading 👇🏻

Abhimaan's pov~

"What did you do? YOU ARE ASKING ME WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE COMING INFRONT OF ME AFTER FUCKING ANOTHER WOMAN. YOU ARE HAVING FUN OUTSIDE THIS CHAMBER LEAVING ME TO ROT HERE. YOU ARE REEKING OF SEX AND ASKING ME WHAT DID YOU DO. HOW DARE YOU?"

She yelled at my face spitting the harsh words and push me backwards with all her force making me stumble on my feet but balanced myself before falling.

My eyes were stuck on her, on her tears which were rolling down from her grey, glass eyes. Leaving me all shocked at her new accusation. My lips parted at her words in disbelief.

Did She....she just said I am coming after after f-fucking a woman? She really said this. Or I just heard wrong?

My eyes were not ready to leave the sight infront of me. Her face contorted with fury, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Her furrowed brows with the continues shedding of tears from her eyes. Her anger was clearly evident. Her chest heaved with each breath, rising and falling rapidly as she struggled to contain her intense emotions.

I want to move but seems like my feet were glued to the floor. I am still not ready to belive what I just heard. She was looking at me with pure hatred and hurt in her eyes, which crushed my heart completely.

"Are you doing all this from the very first day of our marriage? Or I just came to know about this now?" She said stabbing my heart with another arrow of her words.