Aftermath

After Izuku gave Horror ending for Overhaul and the reinforcements had arrived and now they were standing around Izuku who was not paying attention but was still looking around the room. And the elders walked closer and closer to Izuku.

?: FLAME BREATH!!!!!

The fireball plummeted down and slammed into Izuku. Some of the policemen standing around got burns from it, namely Hisashi.

Nighteye: What are doing here, honey?

Hisashi: To suppose you, yeah and also my girl too.

Izumi: WHAT DID YOU DO!!?? YOU JUST BURN OTHER HEROES TOO!!! WHAT'S RUNNING IN YOUR HEAD!!??

Hisashi: It's not my fault since they're in my way.

??: My My~ Isn't that FlameBlaze huh?

Shiro-Oni activated shield for defense himself from Hisashi's attack.

Hisashi: H-How?? Aren't you quirkless?

Shiro-Oni: False rumor always spreading around huh?? But like I care you smoking-addict.

Hisashi: It's time for brimg you to justice.

Shiro-Oni: What did I do?

Hisashi: Ahhh........

Shiro-Oni: But unlike me, You, that bitch of your wife and also your children except her did something and tried cover your crime.

Nighteye: We didn't do something like villains do.

Shiro-Oni: Then what about Izuku Midoriya?

Hisashi and Nighteye were shocking for hearing this name and they saw a fellow hero here and they're finding a way to shut him up.

Shiro-Oni: Your son's running out of your house for 8 years ago and you lost Izumi's custody to Yagi family because they prove you neglected your son and Izuki's sister might be neglected again.

Nighteye: What do you want asshole???

Shiro-Oni: To see your pathetic face Mira and also........

Hisashi was about to land a single hit from Shiro-Oni behind but he's grabbing by Shiro-Oni