17

I dont know what to write yall, im saying im out of ideas for this story but ill figure something out.
🚮⁉️🎀

(Nobodys Pov)

Well, the planets didnt get much off Iris. Apperantly they just had to wait and see as the mutation progresses to affect Neptune and Earth. This annoyed most as they wanted to help stop the mutation as soon as possible. Iris was enjoying their annoyed and upset faces but what he was absolutely thrilled about is to see the expressions they have when the mutation progresses, he cuoldnt even wait for such an event to happen anymore. Iris kept watching until progress was made in the mutation.

(Timeskip to can you guess when?🕚)

.

.

.

.

.

.

(It was to when the mutation gets worse!)

Neptune was with Uranus as he suddenly started feeling a bit odd. "Are you okay, mate?" Uranus asked, while the only response he got was black liquid running down Neptunes cheek. "What is that!?" Uranus yelled out. Neptune was well aware this was happening but he just looked at this black substance as it dripped down into his hands, though Earth wasnt doing any better at the time. The rocky planets were casually playing cards until it was Earths turn and he just remained still and silent. "Earth.?" As Mars said that, the same black liquid from earlier started streaming down Earths face. "Why is that coming out of his eye now!?" Venus asked loudly. "I dont know!?" Mars exclaimed. Iris was having the time of his life right now. two planets and their beloved friends, confused on what is happening and being worried sick for the both of them. Mars asked Mercury to infrom Jupiter about this as He, Venus and Luna tried to help Earth somehow. Mercury agreed to do this and quickly went over to Jupiters orbit.
________________________________

I said i didnt know what to write, didnt i? Yeah, so its short.
You see i kind of wanna start writing like oneshots? i guess, of like countryhumans but i do have to say that i might have a bit of a favoritism over the english family... heheh,
Shuold i do that though..?
Word count: 366