Toshiroma Senju Information !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name

Toshiroma Senju (Senju Toshiroma)

Classification

Head Of The Senju Clan 

Alias

The Second Coming of the Nidaime | The God Of Suiton | The Leviathan Summoner | The Fuinjutsu And Senjutsu Master | The Gate's Master

Threat Level

Genin+ || Chunin+ || Jonin+ || Anbu+ || Sannin+ || Kage+ || Legend+

Age

5-9(Beginning of My story)

12-13(Beginning of Naruto)

16-18(Post time-skip)

Personality

At the beginning of Toshiroma childhood he was noted as calm, cunning and downright manipulative. He inherited his Great-Great-grandfather's genius and mind being praised by The Sandaime for having an iq in the leagues of genius like his Great-Great-grandfather Tobirama , The Yondaime Hokage Namikaze Minato , The Uchiha's Tag team Shisui The Body Flicker and Itachi The Genjutsu Master  and his Father Himself Toshiro Senju.

Being to young to become the Senju Clan Head , Hiruzen Sarutobi The Sandaime Hokage had given him a two story house which had a little training ground where to stay for the time being . After having taken some scroll from the  Senju library Hiruzen showed him his new house and had his belongings being transported from the Senju compound to said house.

He have the habit of calling the Sandaime an " old man " or his favorite being "monkey" like his Great-Great-grandfather much to the chagrin of said Sandaime. Two month after his relocation and one month after the beginning of his training the now six-years old Toshiroma was walking around the village to enjoy the Kyubi festival which takes place each tenth of October heard what sound like a muffled cry in a alleyway, it was there that he found a girl with platimun blond hair who was unconscious on the ground beaten and barely clanging to life .

Confused and angry for a reason he didn't know he picked her up bridal style and runs as fast as he could but sensing her life-force dimming more and seeing he wouldn't be fast enough he took her in his home where he begins to apply first aid barely able to save her life . Leaving a clone with her he ran to the hokage tower as fast as he could and barged through the doors where he begin to explain what happen . Hiruzen gave him the truth and from there on he asked Toshiroma to keep her with him . Wanting a explanation but knowing he wouldn't get one he begrudgingly accept and kept her with him till she woke up and the sandaime explain to her what had happened. From there on they began leaving together and Toshiroma was slowly opening up to her to the point where they became inseparable .

As one day they were walking through the village , one dumb villager tried to attack her . It was a grave mistake as Toshiroma began to beat him up so bad that jalter herself had to intervene to stop him from killing the villager . From this day no one tried anything on her in fear of the Wrath of Toshiroma .