𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

Finally they understood each other for once. As they made it home, There was food on the dining table. Freen sigh and take her jacket off as she went upstairs to the room, Becky raised her eyebrow and went after Freen.

The younger blonde sat down on the bed as her so-called wife went to the bathroom to take a shower, Bec lay down on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking about everything that happened today including the argument. How the girl from the hospital came to literally visit at home, and Freen just dragged her outside to 'talk' she shouldn't be feeling this way at all, it was wrong and the feeling was.. pure.

Becky sigh and close her eyes while Freen got out of the shower with new clothes, she went to lay down next to Becky. "I know I was a little harsh today. I didn't mean to, I was just worried that someone will hurt you." Becky could feel her heart racing as she turned her head to face the woman laying down beside her, this feeling will be the death of her somehow. "It wasn't your fault, let's go eat then.. we can rest. You have work tomorrow right?" Becky questioned as Freen turned to look at Becky the two were making eye contact now as Freen nodded.

"Yeah, work. But I'll be back in the afternoon, I'll head straight to Khun Krit's office and take the mail from King Henry for your majesty." Freen gave the woman a tight smile as Becky returned the smile, before she finally got up and headed to the bathroom. Before she went in she turned around to look at Freen once again. "Wait for me downstairs." She mumbled.

Becky went in the bathroom and took a shower, Freen sits up and stayed in the room she waited until Becky was done she could go together with Becky instead of waiting for Becky downstairs. The blonde finished showering and came back out with pink silk pajamas with a rope covering her pajamas. Freen was staring like crazy but she finally got up from the bed ready to go downstairs. "I told you to wait.. downstairs."

Freen turn to look at Becky and smiled, "I didn't want to. I waited for you here so we could go downstairs together." Becky could feel her cheeks heat up as she went out of the room leading Freen as they went downstairs. Freen ordered her maid to get a glass of warm milk for Becky and orange juice for herself while they dug into their food. Becky looked up from her food and stared at Freen while raising her eyebrow as the glass of warm milk arrived. "Warm milk, again? Why?" Becky questioned as she took the glass of warm milk and took a sip of it, Freen finally looked up and smiled warmly. "Helps you sleep at night, it's good I promise." Freen replied sincerely before she went back to eating her food and finishing it, Becky just shrugged it off trying to hide a large grin on her face, she couldn't do anything except to continue eating and finishing her own meal.

After she was done she drank a glass of warm milk after her meal. "I'll head upstairs now." Becky excused herself and Freen just continued to eat her food while smiling, after she was done she drank her orange juice and headed upstairs as well to see Becky going through her phone on the bed, Freen went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her hands as she gets into the comfortable bed as well.