── 𝗜. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘅

SLOWLY opening her eyes, JOYEON felt the cold metal behind her. She recognized those metal bars all too well. For a moment, she thought deeply as she looked around. She knew these people. She had been with them during her time in Esprit. There was no mistaking it.

In the middle of the room was a box, taped up and surrounded by piles of colored papers. Silently, she stood up, careful not to wake the others, especially the men. A small knife lay on top of the box. As she peered closely at the papers and felt a cold shiver run through her body. It was the same feeling she had when she first woke up in that place: pure dread. It was her information. Not just hers, but everyone else's too. Her hospital papers and a knife. The knife

Her thoughts were jumbled, and she felt dizzy, gripping the white table for support. Blood dripped onto her paper and the table. She reached up and touched her neck, hissing under her breath. A neck slice.

SEULBI woke up with a harsh pounding feeling on her head. Looking around, she saw a girl bleeding by the neck. Maybe older? She looked at Seulbi with a cold look, almost annoyed. Like her parents but she didn't mind as she smiled and waved at the girl. She tried to get up as she did so she felt dizzy so she held on to the bars behind her.

Joyeon froze up, staring at the girl across from her, whose forehead was bleeding. It was a sight she had seen before, except it had been her in front of that old asshole's mirror.

Seulbi looked over to the table as well, she smiled seeing her paper as on top of it were five crayons. Next to her paper was a small white one with a smiley face drawn on it. It was her first submission of papers to her doctor. But how did it even get there? She gave it to him long ago.

"You're bleeding" Muttered the older girl, holding her own wound with her hand. "I know" Seulbi smiled and nodded, "You too". 

The room looked exactly like their old cell in the hospital. The same white floors, walls, and bars—enough to drive anyone insane. Glancing at the others, who were slowly waking up. The same dirty white uniforms with their names on it. The ones in the cell had the red band while the peaceful ones had the blue band. It made Joyeon irk a bit as both the boys approached them.

JUNMIN slowly walked towards the table, a little wary of the girl beside him. She was already glaring holes at him. Felt like she hated him for some reason. He was standing in front of his papers, confused. On top of it was a page from his journal from his old therapist filled with degrading words towards himself. He didn't know how to feel, it wasn't that big of a deal to him. It seems the same too with the other girl beside him. She started on drawing and coloring on the white papers beside her.

SIREN groaned a bit as he walked over to the table along with the younger boy across from him. He had been hit on the back of the head moments before. He looked over the colored papers. Prints of files. His files. Next to it was a photo of him and... the captain. His eyes darkened, seething as he grabbed the photos quickly and ripped it apart. The younger ones looked at him with shock while Seulbi started to draw on her paper with the crayons she was given.

The stench of a rotten corpse hit their noses and they all scrunched up in disgust. It came from the box. They all looked at the older man, silently motioning for him to open it. He sighed as he picked up the knife and opened it.

There was a small note atop of a blood-drenched cloth covering something. Siren took off the cloth, throwing it away in disgust as he placed the note down. Inside the box was a still-pumping heart, a bunch of human insides chopped up messily, a doctor's uniform which was already soaked in blood, a severed hand holding up its ring finger, and... the doctor's skinned face. Specifically, the doctor who took care of them for the time. A splatter of blood hit the wall behind him, all of them almost threw up at the sight, except for Joyeon who just looked stoic as ever.

Siren took a deep shaky breath as he raised up the note, reading it aloud. ' Doctor Jun looks better when he isn't a pain in the ass, isn't he? '

suzy's notes ㅡ

i tried to be very detailed about almost everything here ㅠ-ㅠ

i promise the other chapters will be a lot better going on