THE LIFE of A LEGENDARY NINJA

A poor boy name is NARUTO UZUMAKI.He lives in a village the village name is HIDDEN IN THE LEAF. When go to play everyone dislike him.Beacause 10 or 5 years ago a taled beast attack village.The 4th hokage sealed the taled beast in Naruto.So,everyone dislike him.
4years later Naruto join school in school he has many friends likes Shikamaru,Kiba,chochi,shino,
sauska.In school naruto likes sakura but sakura likes sauska and Hinata likes naruto.because naruto saves hinata many time when naruto was kid.Then the final exam comes.Teacher name is Iruka Sensei.In exam the subject was transforming. Many students transform in to Iruka Sensei.But in 3rd hokage office Naruto transform in a beautiful girl.Everyone shocked.In the rasult day Naruto was so sad.Then,Iruka sensei come and tell Naruto he is gratued.Naruto was so happy.Naruto says,Iruka sensei at night we will go to eat noddles Iruka Sensei you pay for it.Iruka sensei says ok.fine
Then, Naruto had his hidden leafs bant.He was so happy.Now Naruto has a team.Narutos team name is team 7. The team members are Sauska,Sakura and Naruto.Then,in the school a new teacher coming his name is Kakashi Hatake.He is team 7's new sensei.Kakashi was so late.So, Naruto makes a trap for Kakashi.But kakashi knows their is a trap.But he didn't mind.Kakashi intered the class.Then,he contineu class.The next day kakashi asked theirs profile.Then,kakashi creat test for team 7.They passed the mission.The next they go to a mission 2 hours later the villein come villain's name is Zabza.Then they fight with each other.On the fight Naruto mistakly on his Kurrama chakra mode.Then, they killed the villein 1years later Naruto wants a new sensai.He found a sensei.His name is Jiraya.He teached 4th hokage too.Jiraya is 3rd hokage's student.Then,he teached Naruto how to make rasengan.Sauska afraid the village to oruchimaru.Then, Naruto go to Jiraya for training for a few years.