Chapter 1: The man

I looked around my new apartment, "Hm... This is nice. I'll take it."

I said, taking my credit card out of my wallet and paying for my new living place.
"Alright, thank you for this visit. Goodbye!"

I said happily as the salesman closed the door and went away.

.... Chapter 1: New place...

I gathered the things I needed for school. Closed the door and ran out of the apartment building. I suddenly bumped into someone, and their coffee suddenly flied out of their hands on their shirt.

"Oh my god! I'm so, so sorry. Let me take your shirt and i'll clean it." I mumbled apologies.

Then they spoke up, "No need, i'll clean it myself."

I finally looked up at them. It was a man - handsome at that. I didn't realise i was staring and cleared my throat, "Can i do anything to pay back for it?"

The man asked, "You go to ×××× academy?"

I looked a bit shocked and asked him, "H- how do you know...?"

He pointed at my uniform, I immediately knew, "Ooh. My uniform, right. What's this you gave me? Looks like a note. Do i need to give it to someone?"

He smiled, "Yes, deliver this to Aeiko Nia, if you could."

Then he gave me a fine and beautiful note. "Will do, thank you!" I waved and ran to school.

At school

I thought to myself, who was that man? Then, my best friend Aeiko Nia approached me. "Hey! How ya' doin' girlie?"

I finally came back to reality from my deep thoughts. "Hey, you got a note from some man."

I grabbed the note from my backpack, "here-"

She loudly and quickly said, "Throw it out."

"Why?" I asked in curiosity. She replied quickly, "Just do it, and DON'T open it." She turned away, got her things, and went to class.

After that, she still hasn't said anything. I wondered why... maybe because of that note? Or maybe that man... I'll ask her sometime else, for now I'll focus on school.

I went to class, sat down, and the professor started the lecture.