59| 𝘔𝘺 𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴

“Mmm

“Mmm... Maan, leave me..”  I whispered, running my fingers through his hair.
The alarm blared its obnoxious sound, pulling me out of the moment.

But my strong, stubborn husband was too focused on sucking on my nipples, to even hear me.

I checked the time - 3 am. I needed to get up, take a shower, and prepare for the day ahead.

Time flew by, and today was karva chauth.

And in just one month, we would celebrate our first year of marriage. I smiled at the thought, but for now, I had to get up.

“Abhimaan Malhotra, if you don't leave me, I'll slap you.” I exclaimed, but he didn't flinch, instead he buried his face more into my tits.

I sighed, knowing I couldn't bring myself to do it. I looked at his innocent face, peacefully sleeping and sucking on my nipple, while his right hand was wrapped around my waist, whereas by his left hand, he had cupped my bosom.

I smiled and kissed his forehead, “Why do you have to be so adorable when you are with me? I can't even scold you. Gosh, one day you will make me go insane.”

Taking a deep breath, I gently removed his hand from my waist and replaced it with a pillow. Though the task of removing my little buds from his vampire-like mouth was indeed difficult.

I put on my nightwear and checked my phone before heading to the washroom for a quick shower.

NatureSoft Co. Product ‘Sakhee’ growth rate in 2024 increased to be 80. 78 %. The company is new to the market; cooperative society.

I smiled, and replied back to Ananya.

After showering, I went straight to the closet, wearing a bathrobe.

I chose a carmine saree and draped it around myself, leaving my hair wet and open as I walked out of the room, my eyes landing on the bed.

He was sitting, rubbing his eyes and looking around.

“Where did you go, Rika?” I heard him mutter, and a chuckle escaped my lips.

His eyes met mine, and he blinked several times. I looked at him in confusion, but before I could ask something, he dreamily sighed, “Hayee main mar jawa.”

He stood up and walked towards me, “You look so mine.” He whispered, and I shyly averted my gaze while blushing profoundly.

“W..Why did you wake up now?” I tried to change the topic, looking at him, who was looking at me with so much love.

“Because you weren't next to me.” He said, kissing my forehead.

I smiled, closing my eyes and enjoying the moment. Suddenly, I realized I had to go downstairs.

“Sleep. I will be back soon, love.” I whispered gently, caressing his face.

“Where are you off to?” He inquired, confusion evident in his gaze, and a red hue covered his cheeks, as I called him, ‘love.’