Chapter - 25

When there is silence due to the sound of gunshot, people do not understand what has happened and everybody simply closes their ears. Similarly, after the silence remains for some time, everybody opens their eyes and looks.

So they see that Siya YN is on the ground and a bullet blast has taken place a little distance away from them. No one is harmed but the firing of the bullet causes a lot of panic among the people.

While YN is dancing, Sia notices that someone has fired a bullet from the window of the building above them which was coming in YN's direction but she goes and pushes YN away and bends down herself..

Because of this both of them are not hit by the bullet. When Siya pushes YN then she falls straight on the ground, then she is unable to understand what happened suddenly but when she sees the bullet blasting and then towards Siya ..So she understands that Siya has saved her life but now she is at a loss for words and doesn't know what to say

Because there was already a lot of commotion there, they were not able to talk much and in the meantime, suddenly someone appeared there...And she grabs YN's hand and pulls her to a place and takes her there...

__________________________________________________

She pulls her over to where no one is but YN quickly pulls her hand away and looks her over to see who it is from top to bottom

YN : IPS officer Riya Chakravarti you are here…

Then Riya looks around her completely to make sure there is no one there and then with a tired breath she tells her.

Riya : It's nice to know that you still remember me...But now listen to me carefully, I have to tell you something very important or should I say I have come to you to ask for help...

YN gets confused after hearing her words, there is a lot of commotion outside and she doesn't understand why the police officer brought her in this manner, but she thinks the more calm she can be at this moment, the better it will be.

Riya : Look, the attack that has happened on you right now has been done by none other than Mohini.....

So she is not surprised to hear this because she knows that if she is the queen then she will have a lot of enemies but she does not understand how Riya knows this so she asks her.

YN : But how do you know and why have you come here suddenly?

On this, Riya looks her in the eye, straightens her back and says just like the police officer...

Riya : Look, I know this very well that you are looking for your mother's murderer because even though you are a queen, everyone's call is traced here in the police station.

On this, YN becomes silent because no one except Armaan and her knew about this because if they had known, Mohini would have definitely done something to prove her innocent.