𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟦 : 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋

“What happens when you saw your beloved suffering from despair and trauma? Will you able to help them even if you can't even help yourself?"

After the Incident in Roseul Village, we stopped in the neighboring village of Roseul Village. My brother can't even look at my eyes directly, i can see the trauma in his eyes, the horror and disbelief. He protected me from danger-his trauma returned, he keep blaming himself for not rescuing me... I want to help him to recover from all these events.... But how-if i can't even help myself?

I felt death that time, i couldn't breathe-it's almost suffocating, as if someone is drowning me deep into the sea, where the place is dark yet it's peaceful and you can feel that you're free.

I am thankful for Elieselotte's help especially Ms. Azure's help, i know she considers me as Elieselotte's companion/friend but i can't shake off the feeling of her suspicion and unworthy
stare for Elieselotte.

According to Elieselotte every Pirveons have ranks of Solusious, she is currently in Erenium. You can be partixenom in Vast of Cosmos Livestream when reached Veperion to highest, Elieselotte became a well-known 'Zane of Ferinthe' meaning 'Grace of Heaven', she became a Partixenom in a very young age-the Cosmos Gods have seen potential to her so that's why she keeps receiving sponsoring messages from them, these Cosmos Gods also sponsored her of Vertium and Stargazers.
___________________________________________________ [Solusious - Solusious are called to the Ranking of Pirveons, to reached the top-you must feel despair, thirst of vengeance and trauma]

[Partixenom - Partixenom are called to the participants in Vast of Cosmos Livestream, where the Audience are the Cosmos Gods and Overworld Gods. They will go crazy just to become your Reginum, they will spend their Stargazers to earn your favor and become their Helixeon]

[Vast of Cosmos Livestream - is a kind of universal stage for Pirveons who reached Veperion Rank, you must show your potential for them to take interest of you]

[Stargazers - It's an Universal Coins/Stars for Cosmos Gods, they can spend it into nonsense items or Pirveons. The Cosmos Livestream is like a Auction show for Cosmos Gods, most of the Cosmos Gods take Alteroid Pirveons instead of Ordiums because of their rare qualities.]

[Ferinthe - Ferinthe is a known 'Heaven' in the world of pirveons]
___________________________________________________
These stuffs was explained by Azure and Elieselotte, it's quite interesting to know this during my recovery.

Narrator's Pov :

After Dione's recovery, the three of them found out that Cedric leave without saying anything, Dione decided to chase after him but Rafayel prevented her from doing so because it might help her out. Elieselotte have a suspicion that Cedric seeks for □□□□□.... The Author has censored it, perhaps these stuffs is too early to revealed, right? Dearest Observers? What's with that frown? Disappointed? The thrill will disappear when i revealed it too early, wouldn't you agree?

All of you is the most powerful entity that lived behind this screen, not just one observer but countless observer. You are watching yoursel-

『The Narrator's Pov has ended, the dialogue has glitched, the Author will fix the malfunctioning problems』

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
『The Author has fixed the Channel! Enjoy reading!!』

My brother left me with Elieselotte and Rafayel, they comforted me and I felt totally miserable.... It's all my fault that my brother leave me, i feel so useless....

Because of that, i developed trauma of abandonment and hatred to myself-only then, i reached an unknown rank of Solusious. It's different from others, why is it?

[Solusious Ranks]

Belerium
Erenium
Veperion
Electrixus
Peleriam
Forte

If i were in Forte, then perhaps I'm in Peleriam...

My ears rang so loudly as i flinched, it hurts so much but then a ominous voice spoken to me "We hereby declare that you, Dionellaire Elias Sanctuary is given a invitation in Cosmos Auction." an Auction in Cosmos? I was stunned, i don't know what's going on but i couldn't refuse either.... I accepted their invitation as Elieselotte smiles at me "Don't worry, Big Sister! Eliese will protect you!" i felt relieved of what she said, then Rafayel hold my hand "I will protect you too, M'lady." his words sounds very sincere...

As we're waiting for the night time, a carriage suddenly arrived with Seven Pegasus-a young looking angel smiles and gestured us to come in, we sat down our seats.

It's Jophiel, she was smiling with soft and sweet storytelling
"Are you the new Partixenom?" she asked, I nodded in response-she shakes my hand with gratitude... She's a sweet angel, too sweet and innocent.

Jophiel explained to me how i became an Partixenom, she said i reached an unknown rank that no one has ever achieved
And the Cosmos Gods invited me because of my potential, what does the Cosmos Gods see within me that i wasn't aware of? Despite with all the confusions and curiosity, i stay patient to know what's their intentions from me..... This is an Auction yet this is no different from the Auction in Pirveonesseri Realm.

As we arrived at the Cosmos Gods Auction, the Outer Sentinels stared at us with authority and curiosity... It's almost suffocating for a lower beings like us Pirveons..

With their eyes, i don't think I can stare at them directly but suddenly Jophiel protected us from the Outer Sentinel's Mysticus

With their eyes, i don't think I can stare at them directly but suddenly Jophiel protected us from the Outer Sentinel's Mysticus... Elieselotte suddenly spotted someone and run towards their direction..

[Mysticus - It's an Aura of a certain Pirveon, Region Gods, Cosmos Gods and Outer Sentinels]

"AZUREEEE!!! AETHEAL!! MR. MOODY!!!" She shouted in excitement, a three divine beings stand before her...

Azure is almost shining like a supernova, with her dark night dress and tall figure, long wavy orange hair and green eyes with golden pupils.

Aetheal is wearing a cool blue dress, wavy sky blue hair and dark blue eyes with while pupils.

Mr. Moody has a strong physique, muscular with his black curtain looking robe, he wears a veil. He has black hair and crimson eyes with golden pupils.

They are all stunning, they gestures us to sit down to the chairs like we're going to watch a movie.... In our town, there is a movie theater too... But this is different.. This is an Auction Show.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The Fate has brought us together. You must enjoy the show too, Observers and You my dearest reality self. For I will be representing you the Actresses for tonight!"「Pirveon; Sierra Synthesley—the Cosmos Host Actress, Fraulein of Universe」

[To be Continued]