Frank's Pissyrea

Let me tell you a story... A mind-bogglingly, earth-shatteringly universe-destroyingly scary story. about a definitely real incident that happened at the definitely real "Frank's Pissyrea" (it's scarier if the reader believes it happened, right? Probably.) This story is so scary that I believe it'll garner 2 stars, at best on creepypasta.com.

I was a young boy at the age of 36, and "Frank's Pissyrea" was the only place I visited at all due to my alarming lack of friends and social competence. The mascot was a balding middle-aged man, which I related to a lot. He had no friends, so there were no more mascots. I still remember his iconic catchphrase, "Do drugs, kids!" I then later learnt that the only reason this place was still open was because Frank stole the Government's nuclear bombs and the restaurant owners threatened to detonate them if the restaurant closed. The government cared so little that they didn't even bother to steal the bombs back.

I was at a party, and everyone was leaving due to the pizzas being moldy and rotten because of this restaurant's very apparent lack of a fridge. Everyone had left and I was going to do so too, when I heard heavy breathing and quiet sobbing from the inside of Frank's suit. Blood started seeping out from the suit. I was clearly alarmed, as I feared for my buddy Frank's health, so I dumped a bucket of water on Frank. What I didn't think would happen was Frank short-circuiting and blowing up in a shower of blood and organs. I quietly praised the level of detail in Frank's suit and promptly left.

Apparently, there was a child's body inside that suit that I "Brutally murdered," But I don't buy it. I'm sure it was just my girlfriend attempting to put me in prison... for the fourth time... this week... on a Monday... I should dump her.

THE END