I got an Iris message

A few days earlier, I couldn't sleep. To make it even worse, the fountain in the corner of my cabin began to glow. I got an Iris message. I checked the clock on the wall and it was 3:22am. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed a drachma as I rolled out of bed. I stumbled over to the fountain, tripping over things that I'd left on the floor the night before. I made it over to the fountain and anxiously threw the drachma in. The fountain glistened and mist rose from it. It showed me the cave that was in camp - the one with The Oracle, Rachel, in. It confused me. Nothing was happening, nobody was there. Then, I saw a figure. I saw short, blonde hair Then, something blocked the view. Once it moved,  Rachel was gone. I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I rubbed them and looked again. Surely, it was gone. I ran over to the cabin door and flung it open. I ran over to the cave and I ran inside, basically blind from the darkness when I ran further. I stared at the empty spot and sure enough, no body was there. (Get it? Nobody, no body? Like Rachel?) I didn't think that Rachel could be kidnapped. I mean, she hurt Kronos with a hairbrush. And then it hit me. Who had took her? I spun around in case somebody was waiting, ready to pounce and attack. Nobody was there. I ran down the stairs and into my cabin, locking the door. The Iris message was still there by the time I got back. I stared at it, covering half of my face with the blanket. For some reason, the fact that nobody was there made me more scared than if someone was there. I covered my face fully and stayed under there. It made it hard to sleep considering the head and that the only sounds were my heavy breathing, the wind and the other person's breathing.