Unwanted betrayal (PT1)

A/N : It was the bright sunny morning of the winter! Kim Taehyung and his bff Jeon Jungkook was standing in the balcony and talking..
Jk : comeon tae! Today's ur marriage
Th : hmm ik!
Jk : Tae! Ur gonna start ur life with a new person! Forget about the past!
Th : how can I kookie?! I.. I.. betrayed her! I promised her I will marry her!
Jk : Tae no one except me and jimin hyung and our partners everyone knows u lost ur memory in that accident! And that also happened only for that girl!
Th : Kookie ik everything! And don't blame her please!
Jk : I have to hyung! I can't see u like this! That's why we all planned and arranged ur marriage with Nancy!
Th : *tears up* I..I..love Jennie..alottt!
Jk : *hugs tae* ik hyung! But u need to be happy !
Th : hmm let's go!
Jk : will u keep Nancy nonna happy?
Th : I will try my best
*At the other side*
??'s POV (outside the wedding hall)
Nice arrangements Kim Taehyung! Let's go in! And WASTE UR WEDDING! YDK WHAT IS THE RESULT OF BETRAYING JENNIE! I will kill u and ur wife! I made me wait for 3 years and still didn't come! Thanks to Kai for telling me!
A/N: so we just got to know that Jennie tae's ex about whom jk and tae were talking about
She also came to tae's wedding but.. to RUIN IT!
A/N : Jennie comes in.. she takes her gun out! And..*gun shot sound*
Everyone gets shocked! Tae looked at outside, all those who came at wedding
were running here and there while tae got emotional as Jennie came
near him and stood in front!
Lisa and Jungkook we're standing near tae and Nancy so they were trying to protect them
Th : Jennie!!*crying*
Jn : So I thought u could betray me and run away! Then after 3 years of u will marry ur new gf! Huh? U plan failed Mr.Kim
Lm : *pulls Jennie* WHAT ARE U SAYING UNNIE! YDK EVEN WHAT HAPPENED TO TAE OPPA
Jn : u too Lisa! U saw me after soo long!
Instead of being happy ur being arguing!
And why shouldn't u! U married this guy's bff only!
Lm : u can say me anything but not too kookie and oppa!
Jn : soo protective about oppa!
Jk : yes because she knows the truth! The main culprit is not tae! IT'S YOU!
Jn : ME! SERIOUSLY! HE NEVER CAME TO MARRY ME EVEN AFTER HE PROMISED! I WAITED SEVERAL YEARS! AND UR SAYING I AM THE MAIN CULPRIT?!
Jk : then listen! Hyung went out to marry u!
None of us knew about it. Somehow Lisa got to know and that time Lisa and I were friends, she called me and said it!
Jn : so u can understand ur own wife only ruined her so called OPPA'S life
Jk : She didn't, instead u ruined my hyung's life!
Jn : And that's HOW?
Jk : Lisa and all of us knew about ur relationship, we all wanted to marrige publicly!
Jn : So? What's next in the story line!
Jk : it's not a F*CK*NG STORY , IT'S DAMN REAL!
Jn : Then? *Taping her feet on ground*
Lm : and then a car hit him!
Jk : and u know who was the person who did it..
Jn: WHO? U mean I did it?
Lm : he didn't say that Unnie!
Jn : oh ok continue speaking...
Jk : Yk the person very well!

~To be continued~