❀ 21: 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ❀

"Y/n? Open the door please! Look I know very well that you are crying inside!" Nara was knocking on the door continuosly

"Y/n! Open the door please. Nara and I are here for you." It was Jimin who said that.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐾𝑖𝑚𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒. 𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐽𝑖𝑒𝑢𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑒.

"Y/n listen to us please?" Jimin said softly looking very worried for his sister. After a minute, Y/n finally opened the door. Her eyes were blood red shot, her cheeks stained with tears, her lips chapped and her face red from crying. Seeing her brother she threw herself in her elder brother's arms.

𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟. 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑠 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚.

"Here drink some water." Nara handed the younger a glass of water as Jimin made her sit on the bed. After having a few sips of water Y/n started sobbing up.

"I know you didn't liked what Hoseok told you. But maybe he said that so that you could move on from him." Jimin said caressing his sister's hair softly.

"Jimin is right Y/n. Love cannot be forced isn'it?" Nara said as Y/n laid her head on Nara's shoulder.

"I know people might think that I am weird of crying over a guy who can never reciprocate my feelings. But what can I even do? I cannot just stop loving him." Y/n said sobbing slightly.

"I know that he still loves Jenna but still it hurts to know that even after so many tries I was unable to make a place for myself in his heart." Y/n said with tears rolling down her eyes.

"He said it so easily. He said as if he has been wanting me to move on since the beginning. Did I do something wrong? No right? The only thing I did is to love him." Y/n said.