sex with twins

As I ate dinner, I found it hard to complete the food. I  could only eat more than half.

My brother told me to stop eating and stopped me from forcing myself to stuff the food.

After dinner, we slept in the same bed. The old bed was changed to a huge one. Such a ridiculously huge bed.

They hugged me with me in the middle. They really did nothing to me even though I was naked.

They just slept while laying their hands and legs on me.

If it was in the past, I would be under the delusion that they don't want to have sex with me. But now I know that they would definitely do what they claim. Especially if the 4th brother said so.

I was tired and just slept. It was early in the morning before sunrise. They woke up really early and bathed. They woke me up and dragged me using the leash to the bathroom.

Yun: what are you doing? I need some privacy.

4th brother: hmm. Aren't you naked already? Well you should get used to doing everything in our presence since we really don't want you to run away.

5th brother: brother he is not referring to him being naked. Do you want to poop and pee, Yun? Don't be shy. There is a curtain to cover up anyways. Just get yourself freshened up.

I felt embarrassed. I wouldn't mind if it was public place where people are mindful of others but I don't feel comfortable doing all this infront of them.

That too, I need to take care of peeing and pooping.

They look amused. I really hope they won't peek on me.

My stomach was urging me to poop and I need to pee too. So I moved the curtain as close as possible and went pooping and peeing at the same time.

They didn't enter inside the curtain. I was done with pooping.

My 5th brother gave me brush and toothpaste to clean my teeth. I completed brushing too.

5th brother: well, we will help you bath.

4th brother: don't reject it. We are helping you save the energy.

Yeah, help! I don't want you to.

I shut my mouth and didn't say anything.

They pulled me to the shower and washed me while caressing me all over.

My 4th brother was hell bent on cleaning up my ass real good.

It was so embarrassing. I was doing all the things in their presence. Will I live like this from now on?

After I bathed, we had breakfast together. As I eat one bite after another bite, I dreaded the time they are going to have sex with me.

They wouldn't stop until I am exhausted. Why did I have so much stamina?

I finished the food. They kept the food bowls away and cornered me in the bed.

My 5th brother was hugging me with my back to his chest.

My 4th brother bought 10 boxes of condoms.  Why do you need so much. Will I even last that many?

I knew that they were going to have sex with me no matter what they do before. But the number of condoms give me bad feeling.

He started by preparing my ass for the sex.

He pounded in me while moving vigorously. My 5th brother is nibbling on my ears while playing with my nipples.

After my 4th brother came once, my 5th brother took over.

My 4th brother was kissing me on the lips, neck while my 5th brother was having sex with me. My 5th brother likes spreading my legs a lot.

I am so embarrassed. They took one turn after another while having sex with me.

My body was fine at first but I was exhausted after a long time.

Yun: enough sex. Please stop it.

I said as my eyes teared up a little.

4th brother: now, now. It isn't about how much sex we can have, it is about how much stamina you have for sex.

5th brother: we will only stop when you will faint.

Yun: please, stop it. I am only little more stronger than other normal people. I had 20 rounds of sex already.

My tears welled up.

5th brother: well, you had 10 rounds together with us. I guess I will stop.

4th brother: I won't stop.

Immediately, 5th brother said he wouldn't stop too.

Yun: it is so unfair 5th brother. You always change your words after what 4th brother had to say. Please I begging you two. Stop it already.

4th brother, stop it please. I don't want to have sex anymore.

I cried.

As my 4th brother stopped having sex with me, I felt relief wash over me only to be betrayed later.

They changed the positions with my 4th brother hugging me.

4th brother: I will give you little break for now. Your 5th brother will take over.

5th brother: rest up a little. I will give you some guidance. We will continue this sex session.

I was drowned in sadness as I am going to suffer.

I have known how they had acted all these years. I should have seen this coming.

After giving me some guidance and rest, they continued having sex with me.

My sad memories flushed in as I had flashbacks of 3 years of my suffering with these brothers.

==To be continued.