Need you (Shami x Siraj) (part 2)

Siraj groaned as he was thrown on the couch.

"On-on the couch?"

Siraj whispered, knowing how uncomfortable it is.

"Or what? You expect a reward or something?"

Siraj pouted, reaching in and pulling shami over him as their lips met. Shami aggressively bit down on his bottom lip, licking off the blood that oozed out and slipping his tongue inside his mouth devouring every inch.

Siraj moaned in the kiss, as he felt shami's cold bare hands slip under his shirt, roaming on his bare waist giving him fresh goosebumps.

Siraj tapped shami's shoulder as he pulled out, and placed a long kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Do you want to go to bed?"

"No," siraj breathed, "just do it already."

Shami smiled, knowing how desperate the boy under him was. He quickly discarded his clothes and helped siraj take off his own. He held two fingers in front of siraj's mouth and ordered him to 'suck'.

Siraj being the obedient boy he is, sucked while looking right at shami's eyes who was staring back with pure love and admiration.

When shami felt it was enough, he took out his finger and circled it at the entrance of siraj's hole and pinched his right nipple with his other hand. Siraj whimpered as he arched his back, totally giving himself to the lost pleasure.

And when shami felt like siraj was enough distracted, he slipped 3 of his fingers inside altogether. Siraj gasped and held onto shami's other hand.

Shami gave him some time and then started slowly to scissor him, careful enough to just show how much he cares for the boy. After curving his fingers at different angles, when he felt that siraj was prepared enough, he took out his fingers and bent down to place a soft kiss on his hole.

"Oh- fuck-"

Siraj cursed as shami's hot breath came in contact with his wet hole sending different volts of shivers down his spine.

"Ready baby?"

Shami said aligning himself in front of siraj's hole.

One of the fact that siraj liked about his boyfriend so much, no matter how many times they've had sex, be it angry sex or whatsoever, shami has always asked for his consent. That's was siraj needs. To taken cared of and one person who'd ask for his permission even after so many times.

"Yes."

Siraj breathed out and wrapped his hands around shami's neck. Shami pushed in his whole length whatsoever and started thrusting. Not slow, but fast.

Siraj's mouth was agape, shami's name coming out of it in different formats and requests to slow down. But once shami's inside his beautiful boyfriend, nothing reaches his ear. He thrusted like an animal into siraj.

Siraj, who was feeling this pain after many days, was seriously in pain. It felt like his lower part was being forced open, and it hurt a lot. His requests to shami were in vain, but he was a little distracted when shami started to make hickeys on his neck and as he did different designs on shami's back.

The thrusts became sloppier by and by and the sounds and pace kept on increasing. After one particular thrust, siraj screamed out,

"T-there!"

"As you say, my king."

Shami started abusing the same spot again and again. Siraj's face was smudged with tears, first of pain but now they were replaced with tears of pleasure.

The known bubbling came back in siraj's stomach as the pleasure increased and he held onto shami tightly.

"I-I want t-to cu..cum."

Siraj said in between his moans.

"Hold it a little bit," shami said thrusting fast, chasing his own orgasm.

"Please," Siraj pleaded unable to hold that thing in himself any longer. Shami himself was in the verge of cumming,

"Cum," he said and immediately joined their lips together and thrusted deep.

And with a last thrust both came hard spurting their seeds on each other. Heavy breaths filled the whole room.

"You take me so well." Shami complimented brushing siraj's hair lovingly. The boy under him smiled,

"No more work."

"No more work." Shami repeated booping his nose with the other. Siraj giggled as the whole day went by shami pampering his. Baby and giving all the attention he needed...

.
.

I'm sorry guys. I know the update is short butbi was in a hurry.

The next update, I don't know when will it come. Till then, take care...