Story

Back in 8th century AD, there is a legend that a group of heroes used there powers to save the world from the clutches of the evil kingdom known as the Anti-Bug Kingdom. They the heroes called themselves as Power Rangers Bug Guardians.

No one knows what happened to them after the final battle with the evil king, but it's speculated that they retired from being heroes and returned to they're normal lives.

In 2021 AD, five teenagers were exploring the wonders of the forest for a special Summer trip til thunder was heard and they hurried to a nearby cave.

After that they got there, one of them notices strange looking swords and ancient paintings of 5 warriors fighting against evil.

The swords in front of them are stuck in stone (referencing to The Sword In The Stone) and they grabbed the swords and trying to come up with ideas on what to do with swords.

However, they were attacked by a group of monsters and decided to fight. That is until two mysterious figures saved them and fought them back.

They revealed that they're names are King Peter and Queen Emily.

They brought them to a secret world where giant bugs are sentient, speak, and protect the world from evil.

The whole kingdom looked medieval but modern day style. King Peter revealed that the rise of the Anti-Bug Kingdom was coming but he decided to choose the 5 to become a new team of heroes known as Power Rangers Bug Guardians.

Mart = Bug Guardian Red Ranger

Marina = Bug Guardian Yellow Ranger

Wyatt = Bug Guardian Blue Ranger

Rocky Jr = Bug Guardian Black Ranger

Kathryn = Bug Guardian Purple Ranger

Augustus X = Spider Guardian Ranger

Hercules = Gray Guardian Ranger