If Everything Was Like Among Us 4

3rd Person Pov

Micah walked in, realizing there was a soda bottle that was uncapped. He gasped, as he was reaching for the megaphone he heard a another gasp.

"Did you do that?" Abby asked looking at him.

"No." Was all he said before reporting it. Everyone was teleported to the table.

"Where?" Everyone asked. "Someone left a bottle of soda-" Abby was cut off by Micah. "And didn't put the lid back on." Earning a glare from the blonde girl while everyone gasped. "And now it's flat!" He finished. The group gasped again.

"Anyone sus?" Shiloh questioned looking at everyone.

"Red is sus-uhhhhh?." He said looking at the two in front of him. "Judah?" Daniel questioned. Daniel was in red, a look of betrayal on his face. Brittney was in teal a smirk on her face. "B-Buh.. You changed colors?" He was shocked. Everyone else minus Brittney was just confused of the scene infront of them.

"Is red still sus?" Brittney asked, gesturing to Daniel.

"Judah? I'm sus?" Daniel felt betrayed. Judah had the "solution".

"You know what, red is safe. Infact red is so safe, I trust him with my life!" He informed the group. "Cyan's sus!" He accused.

"So help me Judah!" She exclaimed back at him.

"Okay, we do not have any real evidence, So we will not be voting anyone out like we do every single time" Abby ordered. "I say we skip." Elijah agreed. Everyone skipped.

"Alright everybody M.O.M gave us each a list of tasks. Get them done." Shiloh said handing everyone a task card.

"And remember there are still 3 imposters!" Elijah reminded them.

"Three?"
"Who keeps allowing this?" The remaining five questioned. Elijah shrugged. The five groaned walking away from the table.

Abby's POV

"Okay first on your task list is to check your keys, I don't want anyone getting locked outside." Elijah said. As we were all checking our keys Micah started shouting on how Daniel leaving was sus. I just rolled my eyes.

"What are these tasks? I don't recognize any of these tasks!" Elijah shouted as I was walking to him and Judah.

"Listen man, new place new tasks." Judah informed him. "Why not the old place? I knew all those tasks." Elijah whined.

"You'll be fine." I patted his back. "Will I though?" He retorted. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked off.

♪|★«-----»★|♪

Daniel was voted out.

"Alright he were go.. Daniel was..NOT the imposter." Elijah announced. We all groaned in defeat.

♪|★«-----»★|♪

Suddenly we were all teleported to the meeting table. "Where?"

"I was walking by and saw David and Hannah were pushed in the hot tub." We all gasped.

"That was a double crime. That means the imposters are working together." I spoke up.

"Shiloh was anybody with you?" Micah asked the girl.

"I was by myself, couldn't have been me." She shrugged. "Hmm." Micah said as if he was in deep thought.

"Guys I think it's me!" Mary randomly shouted. We all shut that idea down.

"Let's skip." Micah said. Everyone skipped, minus Judah, who voted Brittney.

♪|★«-----»★|♪

I walked into a bedroom and saw Mary dump chips onto a bed. I gasped, as she looked up at me, her eyes widened. She started approaching me, so I quickly reported it.

"Okay so I walked-" Mary started.

"Yea we know we saw it on cams." Elijah interrupted. Everyone voted for her.

Mary was voted out

"Okay, Mary was... An Imposter!" Elijah shouted. We all cheered. We all separated.

Once I realized the WiFi shut off, I made my way there, only to be thrown out by Shiloh.

"This is so nice, why didn't we come here quicker?" I asked but not quite a question (if you know what I mean. I forgot what it's called)

Long story short the imposter won.

Read⬇️
♪|★«-----»★|♪♪|★«-----»★|♪♪|★«-----»★|

Sorry this chapter is so short forgive me please. I am just so tired.

I haven't been updating lately bc I've been distracted but I'll try my best to update frequently.

Also I kind of want to write a stranger things book. If I do who would y'all want to be the love interest. My main thoughts are Max Mayfield, Steve Harrington or Mike Wheeler. Lmk what you think.