memories of past ❣️

Tae is standing in the balcony gazing at stars recalling past memories wondering how many things changed, mind differentiating past and present.

Tae's pov

How many things changed, before I have nothing yes I had a family but it's only for name but now I have everything maa, baba, mom, dad, bhaiya, Minnie and my koo.

I never know the reason why my aunt hate me so much not just she but others too but they did just ignored me never abused like aunt.

I look how neighborhood kids celebrating their birthday through the balcony so I straight run to aunt and told her I want to celebrate my birthday and that was the first time aunt slap me I was 5 that time.

" what do you think money grow on plant we are giving you food and clothes is that not enough for you but no the prince have to celebrate his birthday you are already a burden hmm " said Aunt taunting him after giving a tight slap to little Tae who stand there holding his brusied cheek tears rolling down from his eyes.

When Samir tried to force himself on me I tried to tell it to grandma but she put all blame on me but ajumma ( maid ) protect me and told grandpa.

Grandpa didn't showed any love toward me I didn't know if he cared about me or not maybe he did that's why he send Samir away when he found Samir tried to touch me.

I was eleven was I found out am special, park aunty told me how precious I am but I didn't understand her words, but as I start to grow up I felt changes in my body like I am more lean than normal boys I have curves like girl and I even have breast, I become terrified that day when aunt saw me tieing clothes around my chest and that day was the worst day of my life.

" you are a curse " said aunt in disgust looking at his chest which he was covering with his hands.

I was already afraid because of the changes and aunt's words also didn't help much infact they make me insecure to the core.

" you are different you are not even a boy you are a disguted thing a boy who have chest like girl completely disguted " said aunt while tears form in Tae's eyes listening her words, he was feeling ashamed and embarrassed.

" you are clearly a dot on our family no you ain't stepping a foot outside from the house get it boy's like you can't be trusted, just the name of study turn out you are doing absurd things which gonna ruin our image " said Aunt bitterly and Tae is crying silently, half of her talking are going over Tae's head, he have noone from the childhood who can tell him about those things, a mother figure what he lacks from the start yes ajumma was there for him but she was just a maid she ain't stay by Tae's side 24 hours.

I spend my time in doing house chores with maids, I always saw noona ( aunt's daughter ) go to college wearing those beautiful dress, noona she was the only one who treat me good.

One time I saw how she is doing her make up peaking through her door but noona saw me I thought she gonna shout on me but she called me inside.

" tae did you like it " ask noona to me showing her make up kit and j slowly nod my head.

Noona happily did make up and give me one of her dress to wear and I like it so much so noona encourage me to wear dresses more so she end up giving me some of her dresses.

I was in my room, I was wearing a dress standing infront of mirror giggling seeing myself how pretty am looking but suddenly Aunt enter in my room and become terrified seeing me.