Packing/Day 1

When going to bed I realized I still haven't packed for my trip yet. My family was going on a road tomorrow that would be 3 days long just to get to the destination. We where going to a winter resort in Colorado that looked amazing. I started to rush getting packed. I shoved shirts and pants into my suitcase along with some swim shorts since there was a pool. I then zipped up my suit case and started on my backpack for stuff I needed while we where driving. I brought my phone and headphone charger, a book, tooth brush and tooth paste and zipped up my backpack. I felt sure I had everything and went to sleep.

My mom work me up in the morning and told me to get changed and ready for the trip and to bring my suitcase and backpack to the car. When she left I got undressed and then changed into jeans and a sweater and then brought everything to the car. My mom was loading my sisters suit case and a 2 boxes of 23 pull ups, which she put in the back seat. She took my suit case from me and loaded it and I got in and set my backpack next to me on the floor. Next to me my younger sister was sitting in her booster seat playing on the family ipad. My dad was in the front seat syncing his phone to our car for music. I put in y headphones and started to watch YouTube.

Before I knew it we started to drive. We are going to stop at a brunch place before fully starting so we could get some food, but the one we chose was an hour away so it would take some time before we got there.

When we got there we got seated, everyone got waters and my mom and sister went to the bathroom. Me and my dad where left and we talked about video games and movies. After about 5 minutes mom and Ella got back and everyone order food. I had gotten french toast.

"Would you like some more water" The waiter asked. I hadn't realized tell now but I had drank almost all my water already.

"Uh yeah sure" I said and when I did the waiter filled up my glass. We all got our food and we ate quickly and paid. I realized I needed to pee slightly but I could tell my mom and dad just wanted to get back on the road as quickly as possible so I thought I would just hold until our next stop. We all got back on the road and soon we made it onto the highway. Our next stop would be for gas, and the nearest station was an hour away.

My sister soon fell asleep. I was watching YouTube. It was like this for about 30 minutes when the urge to pee quickly. My hand shot to my crotch and I was able to hold it. "Mom can we stop I need to use the bathroom" I hear my mom let out a slight sigh.

"Honey we can't until we get to the gas station, can you hold it tell we get there." Mom said.

"Yeah I guess." I went back to watching YouTube while using one hand to hold my crotch and soon the urge went away for a little. And soon my sister woke up.

"Mommy I had a accident while I was sleeping" I look over at my sister when she said this and luckly her pull up didn't leak.

"Alright honey we will change you when we get to the gas station." When my mom said this it reminded me I needed to go and suddenly the urge shot to my crotch. I was able to stop it fast enough to not pee myself but a small squirt came out before I was able to stop it. The screen on the car which showed google maps showed that we still had 10 minutes tell we where at the gas station.

I tried to distract myself from needing to pee by watching stuff and it worked for 5 more minutes and then I felt another small squirt come out. I could barley hold it. I felt another squirt and tried to stop anything else from coming out. Then my mom made a sudden turn. It shocked me and I lost my grip on my crotch for a second and a small stream started. I could now see the gas station but it was to late. The small stream began to become bigger and I could no longer stop it. I felt my crotch get slowly wet and the the wetness spread to my seat and then my butt. It then ran down my legs when I finally stopped peeing. I was empty but the damage was already done.

"Mommy Asher peed himself" I felt my heart sink when my sister said that.

"Asher why couldn't you hold it?" She turned around and saw my accident right as she parked in the gas station. I felt myself begin to cry. "Hey hey it's alright it was just an accident they happen."

"I'm sorry mom." My sister was laughing and my mom was trying to comfort me. My dad got out of the car and went to the back to get me a change of clothes. I heard him open my suitcase and grab a pair of pant and then move stuff around for a little.

"Hey Ash did you pack underwear." I felt my heart drop again. I thought I did. Soon my mom got out to help my dad look. Soon they closed the back and step slightly away from the car to talk. Soon they came back and opened my door.  "So Ash since you didn't pack underwear we decided that instead you will be wearing one of your sisters pull ups." My sister starts to laugh harder. I was trying very hard to not cry. 

"O-okay dad I understand." He hands me some pants and my mom handed me a pull up and I went to go change in the gas station. My mom came in with my sister to change her. Luckily my sweater was long enough to cover my crotch so my accident wasn't to noticeable. Though I still rushed into the bathroom and to the last stall. I lock it and take off my wet pants and underwear. I stare at the pull up for a few seconds before opening it and stepping in it. It made a surprisingly loud crinkle sound as I pulled it up my legs and to my crotch. The pull up felt a little weird. Though it was kind of comfortable and it fit really well. I changed into my pants and made sure the pull up wasn't to obvious and began to walk to the car. I was worried that people would be able to hear the crinkle when I walked but I was able to make it back to the car without anyone noticing.

My mom and Ella where still in the gas station and my dad took my wet clothes from me and put them in a bag. 

"Does it feel okay to wear Ash" I nodded and sat in the car and watched some stuff on my phone. My mom and sister came back. My dad was going to drive for my mom for the rest of the day. Ella went back to watching shows on the ipad and my mom rest for a little and we got back on the road. It was getting dark and I began to forget about the pull up. I remember I was wearing it when I crossed my legs or moved my legs to much. Both my mom and sister were sleeping and soon I joined them.