18

Hi? New chapter and all i have to say is that i finally mentioned Sun in this story.
(For the first time i think-)
Lets get on with it!
🧸🧸🧸

(Nobodys Pov)

As the mutation got worse and as no one knew how to stop it, most of them wanted answers from Iris again. Iris did say that he wanted to see their faces when the mutation gets worse, so cant he tell them what it does now that he has? Lets put aside that question for now, Sun has been worried sick for all his planets. Sun hasnt actually seen Iris yet but the others have told him about what he has done to both Earth and Neptune. He let the planets be outside their orbits for a while to take care of Earth or Neptune. Sun felt quilty, he was supposed to take care of his planets, wasnt he? He cuoldve just turned around to see Iris hurting the Earth, right? Sun did feel a bit lonely when Mercury left but he did agree to let him do that. Sun watched as the rocky planets and Luna were surrounding the Earth when the mutation got worse, he was sad he cuoldnt do anything to help. The most helpful thing he cuold do right now is bombard Iris' face with solarflares. Sun did that to others already, so it didnt sound like much of a hard job but its a bit difficult to shoot solarflares at someone who you have no clue of what they look like, isnt it?
(How do i continue from that?)
(Hjalpå mig.)
(I dont even remember how to spell help in swedish anymore...)
If we move onto Iris, you cuold say that he isnt feeling quilty at all. He is just thrilled about his mutation progressing. Iris knows the planets want answers though, thats why he hasnt shown his face around there for a while.
_______________________________

This sucks, also i dont remember what exactly i said in the last part of this story but as i think i said, im not discontinuing this. Im just writing new chapters less often! Word count: 361