Chp-2. Becoming an Idol!

Y/n's pov

(dammit I am coughing blood again. Do I have to cough blood right now and here!)

Author's pov

(Y/n was poisoned by the bad people when she working as the second head of Judicial police department. So from then onwards she coughs blood till now. So sad right?😔)

Jessie:- Are you ok?

Jimin:- Are you ok? Here drink some water..(giving y/n water)

Suga:- Do you want us to take you to the hospital?

Y/n:- Thankyou for caring about me but I am fine.

Jimin:- Are you sure?

Y/n:- Yes I am. Thankyou for your concern. So can you take us to your manager?

Jimin:- We are headed there only so I guess you can come with us in the car.

Jessie:- Is it ok for us to ride in your car?

Suga:- Yes.

Y/n:- Thankyou and sorry for the trouble.

Suga:- No problem. Well may we know your names?

Jessie:- Sure! I am Jessei and this is Nancy..(pointing at y/n)

Jimin:- Well then I dont think we need to introduce ourseleves. You already know right?

Y/n:- Yes of course! we both are big fan of BTS!

Jessie:- You are Jimin(pointing at Jinim) and you are Suga(pointing at suga)

Jimin:- Well since we all know each other lets go instead of wasting time here.Hop on.

(Suga,Jessie and y/n got into the car and Jimin started driving.)

Jimin's Pov

( I was glad they saved Suga from commiting sucide. I think I can trust them. I dont think they will tell anyone about this. I was shocked when Nancy(Y/n) coughed blood. I hope she is ok...)

(They reached the building and all of them got out of the car)

Jessie:- Thankyou very much for the ride.

Y/n:- Thankyou. Are you guys also seeing the manager?

Jimin:- Yes. Our manager told us that he wanted to meet all the members.

Y/n:- ohk.

(so they all entered into the room where the manager was waiting. Jessie and y/n also went with Jimin and Suga.)

opening the door.....

(All the BTS members were present and also there was a girl standing near the manager)

Y/n & Jessie:-Whatttt....(screaming in their mind)

Y/n's pov

{what is lily doing here? She was my friend, I dont trust her coz she was also present when they(the people who wanted to hurt me) tampered with my car. I got to know when Mr.J told me.If I am right then she must have met the manager before us and must have asked to become a member. She must be working with them.I better be careful,it will be tough to protect them from now on but I will try my best to protect them. I will explain to Jessie when the time comes that Lily is not on our side. I have nothing to worry coz I changed my hair style and everthing so she wont be suspicious of me.}

Jessie:- (pointing at the girl standing next to the manager)Lily!!!!....(sreaming in shock)

Lily:-(looking at Jessie)Jessie!!..hmm...why are you here and who is the person next to you?

Manager:- Do you guys know each other?

Lily:- Yes.

Jessie:- Hello everyone! I am Jessie and the the person standing next to me is Nancy(y/n).Nice to meet you.

Y/n:- Hello everyone! I am Nancy. Nice to meet you.

Jimin:- Manager, they said they wanted to meet you, so we brought them here.

Manager:- oh, so why do you want to see me?

Y/n:- Well we both want to become BTS members.

Manager:- So you both aslo want to become BTS members, well then the BTS members will take your test whether you are fit to join or not. I wont be taking any more members then this three.I will leave them to you BTS.You can disqualify them if they dont pass the test.

(saying that he left)

Jessie:- Three? Lily you also...........

Lily:- Yes.

Jimin:- (turning to y/n and Jessie) So you guys wanted to become BTS members but nan....

Y/n:- I am fine. Please dont tell anyone just keep it an secret between us please.Tell Suga also not to tell anyone any one please.

Jimin:- Ok but tell me when you dont feel well. I support you.

Y/n:- Thankyou.

Rm:- Well then lets get started.It will be hard so All the best.

Jin:- Dont be nervous be confident.All the best.

Jhope:- Be energetic while you are dancing.All the best.

V:-  Show your talents in this test. All the best.

Jungkook:- You can do it. All the best.

Suga:- Give your best. All the best.

Jimin:- I know you guys can do it and will pass the exam.All the best!

(The test took place..... After the test was over)

Rm:- Great! All of you passed.

(All the members congratulated us)

Rm:- Well then see you all tomorrow at sharp 7'o'clock in the moring. We will be waiting for you in the practice room.

Y/n:- Ok. Thankyou very much. Please take care of us as we are new here.See you tomorrow.

Jessie:- Thankyou.See you tomorrow.

Lily:-ohk.

(everyone left the room. Y/n,Jessie and Lily went to the room which was assigned for them)

Y/n's pov

( I am happy I passed even though it was tough. I have to be careful coz lily is also there.)

Like this Y/n became an Idol.

Do vote for me if you like!

You can also comment!