15: Satisfactory Condition

Recap:-

She could just smile at her luck and her fate. She was the luckiest girl to ever exist. She actually was. It isn't a normal thing to have a person like him in a girl's life who only loves his girl and gives all the priority to only and only her.
______________________________________

After all this drama ended, Nimra was sitting in her room scrolling through her phone when Jalal entered inside.

"What are you doing?" He asked Nimra even even when he knew that she was mad at him.

She ignored his presence and he felt bad until they heard another voice disturbing them.

They both lifted their head only to witness Simran on the door. Both of them equally sighed in annoyance together. Now even Jalal had no such intention to tease Nimra after seeing her ignoring him.

"You should care to knock before entering ones room Simran!" Nimra said in annoyance.

"I don't regret it, anyways Jalal, the weather is so good outside, let's go and have ice-cream together how we used to in our childhood!" She said grabbing his hand and taking him along.

"Simran, it was okay when we used to spend time in our childhood but now we're grown up and also I am married, so you need to change!" Jalal said in an affirmative voice, looking at Nimra while telling about his marriage. He surely wasn't liking her ignorance.

"Ummm...Simran leave my hand!" Jalal continued when he noticed Nimra looking at her phone and then looking at Simran with a death glare who was holding Jalal's hand.

"Nothing happens Jalal, time has changed, we didn't, now let's g-" Simran's voice was cut off with a jerk on her hand.

She realised that it was Nimra who seperated her hand from Jalal's hand.

"When he's telling you to leave his hand then leave it, let go off his hand. Can't you understand such a simple thing? And one more thing, if you ever try to touch him once again, then I'll make sure, that's the last day you're enjoying yourself with your fit and fine arms! You get it? Now get out of my room!" Nimra yelled at her making her flinch at her place and she marched outside their room not before sparing a hard glare to Nimra.

Jalal stood there frozen, flabbergasted completely at Nimra's behaviour. She was never too cold, dominating and arrogant to anyone. It was her jealousy which she took out all at once and Jalal liked it. He always wanted her to be possessive about him and she fulfilled his desire. He was not in his senses. He felt all the emotions welling up in his heart all at once. He was clueless how to describe his feelings.

Nimra again went back to the bed, resting her head on the headboard and scrolling through her phone again.

Jalal sighed and went towards her. He slowly went to the side of the bed where Nimra was laying. He poured water in a glass and forwarded it to her.

"Hmmm, drink it." He said.

Nimra first glanced at the glass of water and then at Jalal and then returned her gaze towards her phone.

"Nimra, have some water!" He again said, trying to maintain a calm composure.

"Kyu? Kya mai tumhe koi pagal ladki lagti hu jise shaant aur calm rehne ke liye paani ki zaroorat hai?" Nimra retorted.

(Why? Do you think I am an insane girl who needs water to be calm and cool?)

"Areyy nahi nahi Nimra, mai bas isliye keh raha hu taaki aap paani peekar apne gusse to thanda kar sakein!" He replied.