Chapter - 26

Next day ~

Everyone expect yn is sitting and eating breakfast at the dining table. The atmosphere is peaceful but still the sounds of servants moving around and serving food can be heard.

After the incident that happened in the palace yesterday, work is still going on in the garage and the search is also on to find out on whose orders the person who shot at her did so because he has been caught. All this is happening under the supervision of Zain.

They come to the living room after having breakfast etc. because the wedding cards have arrived today and the guest list had to be prepared, so this work was above Sadhna, which she will have to do with full dedication because she is the daughter-in-law of the house.

Sadhna : Mrs Kim our guest list has been made and I know whom to invite but I have not received any list from you so please tell me....

It is not that she is enjoying making her YN upset ,it is not like that at all but she is doing all this because she has learnt from her mother in law the entire family should be kept in coordination.

Mrs Kim : I did not give the list of guests for this purpose as I did not feel it was right for them to come here....And , we have more business partners than relatives so I thought I would arrange a Korean wedding for both of them after going there.

Sadhana does not give any opinion on this because it is her wish, it was her purse so she asked and the rest is her wish.

Mrs Kim : But in two days my son is coming, the youngest one "Jungkook"..

Only the two of them are talking and everyone else is busy with their work, like Zain is busy with his laptop just to check whether the CCTV cameras are on or not.

And Taehyung whose condition is like a fish out of water because he has not been able to talk to his wife since yesterday he tried but her room door was closed so he did not disturb her...

Then her eyes fall on the stairs from which she is descending and his heart sinks on seeing her because she is descending like a living corpse, she was looking somewhere else and her steps were moving downwards...

She is wearing a simple red saree and her hair is parted in the middle and is open. There is no kajal in her eyes, no bindi on her forehead and no makeup on her face....She did not even wear any jewellery; she only had a bracelet on her hand which he himself had made her wear and which she never takes off....

And in the other hand she was holding a white colored shawl which she was dragging with her hand, perhaps she was unaware that it was falling on the ground

And in the other hand she was holding a white colored shawl which she was dragging with her hand, perhaps she was unaware that it was falling on the ground.He stands up after seeing her and seeing him standing suddenly everyone looks at him and then it is revealed whom he is looking at.