ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone,
I'm Joshua, your dear author.
First thing, the reason I was not able to update The Polymath Queen is that the alternations are not yet completed.

Now the announcement.

Apparently, I had the honour of collaborating with my bestfriend Xxdreamer06, sister from other mister. We collaborated and now we're bringing you guys -

'SHADOWS OF SINS SERIES'
By Ankita and Joshua.

The first book will be released soon, the release date will be announced on our Instagram handles.
@joshuareads_ Is my Instagram handle.

_.ankitaaaa._06 is her Instagram account

The first book - VEILED TEMPTATION will be out soon.

This is the official cover of VEILED TEMPTATION

POINTS TO BE NOTED

1. This work of collaboration is our imagination. It's not copied or plagiarised in any way.
2. We wrote this book as a retelling of US. Me and Ankita in a parallel universe. Where she is in the lead role of female characters and I'm in the lead role of male characters.
3. NOTHING is going on between us in real life. We're just bestfriends.
I REPEAT, NOTHING ROMANTIC IS HAPPENING BETWEEN US IN REAL LIFE.
4. Me and Her, won't allow any favouritism between any of us. The Female characters POV is written by her, and the Male Characters POV is written by me.
5. Any hateful comment will be deleted. I would appreciate if you don't make any hateful comments in the first place.

That's it for now.

Oh and btw, you should read her works. She writes amazing books. One of her work, "His to Ruin", is my personal favourite. I think you should give it a try because she DEVOURED.

Sincere Regards,
Joshua.

Sincere Regards,Joshua