Chapter 3

After eating dinner, we gathered in the living room to talk about random things, until Aiden decided to play a game. According to him, just talking is boring. Hindi yata nito kayang mabuhay na nagsasalita lang, dapat may kagaguhan.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" What a fun game. I rolled my eyes.

"Ang corny at boring naman! Iba na lang, dude." reklamo ni Blake.

"It's not boring! Kung kanino man tumama ang bibig ng bote, they need to choose if it's truth or dare. Kapag hindi nasagot yung tanong or hindi nagawa yung dare, pipitikin sa itlog"

Everyone laughed because of what Aiden said except Clara "Walang akong itlog" she said. Dahilan kung bakit mas lalong natawa yung mga lalaki.

"Seryoso ba yung pipitikin sa itlog?" Tanong ni Kiel na may paglunok pa. Naniwala talaga siya sa kalokohan ng kaibigan niya. Hindi ko mapigilang matawa dahil sa mukha niya.

"Do I look like I'm serious, Kiel? Pag pitikan sa itlog, lugi tayo kay Clara." I looked at Clara because of that. She's already covering her ears. I got bothered for a second because I thought she felt uncomfortable, but brushed it off because I saw her smiling.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I asked her. Making sure that only her who can hear me. She's sitting next to me. We are all sitting on the floor. Nakapabilog.

"No! Nakakatawa na nakakabwesit nga sila." she answered with a fond smile. "I'm actually so happy to have found friends in them. Hindi na lang tayong dalawa." I agree. We've only known them for weeks but the comfort that they are giving feels so good and comfortable.

"Ano? G ba kayo?" Aiden asked again.

"Wag lang magpitikan ng itlog!" Leigh complained.

"Of course. Akala niyo talaga seryoso ako 'no?" Aiden rolled his eyes. "Let's start na! And daming satsat eh"

After saying that, he spinned the bottle. Sumabog ang tawanan nang sa kanya kaagad tumama ang bibig ng bote. We were all laughing at him while his jaw dropped.

"Wag na pala tayong maglaro" tatayo na sana siya pero pinigilan ni Ram by pulling his sleeve. "No. Don't run away from us. Okay, truth or dare?" Ram asked while smirking.

"Hurry up." I looked at the person who said that, it was Red. He had been so quiet since earlier. I don't know why but I felt relieved when I saw him smiling.

"Truth!"

"Okay, ako magtatanong. You can only say the truth and nothing but the truth" Blake said while looking like he has something evil to say. "Have you ever made out with the same sex?" my head snapped at Blake because of his question. I think hindi lang ako.

Aiden wasn't able to answer. He's just looking at Blake. Walang nagsalita sa amin.

"I have..." I was expecting the boys to overreact but some of them just smiled. I was shocked, not because of what Aiden said, but because the boys took it lightly.

For me, this kind of thing isn't really new, I've heard and read stories. For me, hearing someone kiss someone or being physical with someone who has the same sex as them is normal. I am gay. It's not new to me. But to see these men smiling like it's also normal for them to hear that their friend kissed someone who has the same sex as them tugs my heart. They didn't judge him. And it's a big deal for me as someone who grew up in an environment that shaming gays is normal. Suddenly, I felt safe. I felt accepted.

Kapag ba sinabi kong I also kissed a man, would they react the same? would they also smile? Aren't they going to judge me? Or... are they going to be like my father?