𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘.

The atmosphere was tense, the two were so awkward even though they sleep in the same bed everyday, the worst of all was they're still so awkward about it because sometimes, they ended up cuddling without knowing. Freen was so used to hugging her stuffed teddy bears and so on but since Becky is here now she had to put the stuffed animals away which made her a little sad but it's okay though. "Cuddles?"

The two looked at each other while tasting it at the same time, Becky's face turned slightly warm as she turn away from Freen, Freen on the other hand tried to act cool like nothing happened she scratched the back of her neck looking away as well, none of them was damn sure nobody is going to make the first move. Freen turned the tv on and switched to a horror movie to trick Becky into coming into cuddling her first,

Becky seeing the tv was turned on the blonde turned to face straight at the tv watching the current show as she laid her body back fully into the bed to get more comfortable. The Jumpscare came on for the first scene as Becky squealed as went to get ahold of Freen who smirked and hugged her back. "Holy shit! She look terrifying why the fuck-" Freen runs her hands through Becky's finger while she speaks, she wasn't scared instead she was smiling like a five years old Becky look up at Freen who wasn't scared and smiling instead she instantly hit Freen on the chest and push her away which earned a whined from Freen.

The younger blonde rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest focusing more on the movie, and its plot. The method wasn't working so Freen pretended to be scared and wrapped her arms around Becky's shoulder, "What was that!?" Freen squealed and Becky slapped Freen's shoulder and chuckles, Freen smiled as she successfully finally got Becky in her arms. the older blonde leaned back into the back with Becky in her arms not letting go. "I'm scared." Freen whined as she watched the movie on the tv, Becky couldn't help but laugh even harder. It was amusing how Freen pretends to be scared; she doesn't believe someone like Freen is scared.

"Someone like you, scared? I don't believe it. you're a whole FBI agent!" Freen look up at Becky and raise her eyebrow hugging her even tighter. "Don't believe it? I really am scared of ghosts!"

Becky rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Freen letting the woman sleep on her chest / shoulder while they watch the movie, she screamed almost every time the jumpscare came on, Freen on the other hand was so calm and collected, it was a slick move of Freen to do that instead of making things awkward that's what she love about Freen.

Boldness, living with her she had seen the Freen nobody else had seen before it was adorable yet. But the sad thing is they can't admit what they have for each other since this whole thing was for duty only. After the movie finished Freen fell asleep on Becky's chest, The princess didn't hesitate to let Freen sleep on her she soon fell into a deep sleep as well after awhile of admiring how adorable Freen was sleeping on her.