HOW TO SELECT BEST ELECTRICAL CAD INSTITUTE?

Choosing the best ELECTRICAL CAD institute can be subjective, as it depends on various factors such as teaching quality, curriculum comprehensiveness, faculty expertise, student support, and infrastructure etc,

Before Selecting Institute, You Must Know,

WHAT IS ELECTRICAL AUTOCAD?

Electrical AutoCAD" refers to AutoCAD software that is specifically tailored for electrical design and drafting purposes, developed by Autodesk, is one of the most widely used CAD software applications, Electrical AutoCAD allows users to create both 2D drawings and 3D models, providing a comprehensive set of tools for drafting Circuit drawing, Tower Drawings, Transmission drawing, Schematic Drawings, Control panel drawing, PLC Drawing etc.

Electrical AutoCAD is tailored to meet the specific needs of electrical designers and engineers, providing tools and capabilities that streamline the design process, ensure accuracy, and facilitate collaboration across teams involved in electrical projects.

KEY FEATURES OF ELECTRICAL AUTOCAD COURSE INCLUDE:

Symbol Libraries: Electrical AutoCAD includes extensive libraries of electrical symbols, components, and devices such as switches, outlets, relays, motors, transformers, and more. These libraries help streamline the design process by providing ready-to-use symbols.

Electrical Schematic Diagrams: It allows users to create and edit detailed electrical schematic diagrams. Schematic diagrams are essential in electrical design as they illustrate the relationships between components and their connections.

Panel Layouts: Electrical AutoCAD facilitates the design of panel layouts and control cabinets. Users can arrange components within panels, specify wiring connections, and ensure that designs comply with electrical codes and standards.

Circuit Design and Analysis: It supports the creation and analysis of electrical circuits. Users can draw circuit diagrams, perform calculations (such as voltage drop and short-circuit analysis), and simulate circuit behaviour.

Wire and Cable Routing: Electrical AutoCAD provides tools for routing and managing wires, cables, and harnesses within designs. This includes specifying wire sizes, routing paths, and generating accurate wiring diagrams.

Bill of Materials (BOM): It allows users to generate BOMs automatically from their designs. BOMs list all components and materials needed for a project, facilitating procurement and assembly processes.

Integration with Electrical Engineering Software: AutoCAD Electrical integrates with other electrical engineering software and tools, such as simulation and analysis software, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) programming tools, and CAD software used in related disciplines (such as mechanical or architectural design).

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ELECTRICAL AUTOCAD COURSE:

ü Engineering Graduates from Electrical Branch

ü Diploma Engineering Students as well as Professionals

ü ITI Draftsman Electrical, Electrician,

ü Any Graduates / Under graduates form Non- Technical Background but Like to move in Electrical CAD Drafting.

JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR ELECTRICAL AUTOCAD:

Electrical CAD Designer/Drafter: These professionals use Electrical AutoCAD to create detailed electrical drawings, schematics, and diagrams based on engineering specifications and requirements.

Electrical Design Engineer: Engineers who use Electrical AutoCAD to design electrical systems, circuits, and components for buildings, infrastructure, machinery, or products.