ㅡ 𝗜𝗜. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲

warning : should be put all through out , this will all contain gore.

Junmin and Siren nearly vomited at the sight of their doctor's mutilated remains stuffed into the box. Seulbi, as distracted as ever, was oblivious to the gruesome scene. Siren silently thanked whatever higher power had given her those papers and crayons. 

She didn't even look up as she began drawing on the white wall. 

Joyeon stood there, expressionless, methodically crumpling her hospital files."Who would do this...?" The older male muttered under his breath, averting his eyes from the horrifying sight. "It can't be him, right?" He shook his head in denial. "No... it can't be him..."He glanced at the two other kids across the room. 

One was paralyzed with fear and disgust, while the other retreated angrily to the corner, clutching a piece of paper. 'Why are these kids here?' he wondered. He had met them before—the older girl had been the one chained up during their previous trial, the only one behind bars. He wasn't too violent in the area since he was with Seulbi and Junmin who were sane at least.

But Siren couldn't recall a single day when Joyeon wouldn't lash out at any male doctor, especially Doctor Jun, even if it meant getting restrained to a bed or chained up. Trauma? Perhaps, but he couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to it. Everyone else had eventually 'opened up' except for her. This made him suspicious. 'Maybe... maybe she did this...? She had enough anger to...'

He looked over to Seulbi and smiled with a little bit of worry. If this happened to the doctor... What about them

Junmin could hear a faint jukebox sound and sounds from a speaker of some sort from the other side of the wall along with... a giggle? Maybe it's just his imagination.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Meanwhile, in another corner of the room, MAZE and RYKER sat facing each other, both bound tightly to wooden chairs and blindfolded. Ryker's restraints were so thorough that he couldn't move an inch. He had no idea who was with him, but he was certain it wasn't his partner. He could hear low, guttural grunts, likely from a man. But what unnerved him most was the eerie giggling, like that of a little girl, right next to his fucking ear.