Chapter 1: Sunny day

Bold: Writers note

It was Friday and after 3 weeks it was finally sunny outside again. It was already 12pm and you were still in bed. You were just too weak to get out of bed. But since it was finally sunny again, you got up. You got dressed and quickly went to the mailbox. It was a letter from your landlord. The letter said that the rent was overdue and that you had to pay it urgently. "Great..." You said to yourself. You sighed and went to the park. There you sat on a bench and closed your eyes to rest. You hear many footsteps walking past you. But at some point four people stop in front of you and you open your eyes. There were four young men and two of them had a worried look on their faces. "Hey, are you okay?" Asked the one with the green hoodie. "Yeah. Why are you asking?" You answered. "Well... You look like you haven't sleept for like 5 days." The one with the black eyes said. "I always look like this. Dark circles under my eyes, messy and greasy hair, dry lips-" But the guy with the purple hoodie and green overcoat interrupted you. "You need a makeover." "How much will this cost me? I'm really short on cash..." You answered. "Nothing of course! I want you to look beautiful!" The ginger said enthusiastic. "Oh... Uhm... Thank you. I'm Christine, but just call me Chris. What are your names?" You asked. "I'm Edd. This is Matt, Tom and Tord." Edd answered. "Nice to meet you guys." You said with a slight smile. "Nice to meet you too." Matt said. "Are you Scottish or something? I mean... You have an Scottish accent, so..." Tord asked her. "Yes, I'm Scottish. And... Let me guess, you're Norwegian." You asked. "Uhm... Yeah... How did you know?" Tord asked. "I can clearly hear your accent." You said with a slight smile. Tord blushed slightly and scratched the back of his head. "Oh yeah..?" "Yeah..." You said in a soft tone. "You done with the flirting now? I want to finally start your makeover, Chris." Matt said. Tord looked at him with an annoyed face. You just were surprised by that comment but you nodded.

~In the house of Edd and the others~

Matt brought a chair out of the kitchen and you sat down on it. "Okay... Lets start with your hair..."
(I don't feel like describing the whole makeover now, so... timeskip!)

~35 minutes later~

"How do you like it?" Matt asked you. "Oh... my... God! I look like a different person! I love it! Thank you Matt..." You with a bright smile. "No need to thank me..." He blushed a bit.

-------------------------------------
Well... That's the first chapter! In the next chapter I wont write "you" all the time. I will just write Chris or Christine. I hope enjoyed the first chapter!
Bye my little Coconuts! ✨🥥

✨Words: 495✨