Æ

Wassup it's ya boy Àugust Anthony Alsina .I like to go by Ànt tho. I'm 17 and I'm a twin .we not identical tho ,Shit we not even the same sex lol but I'm the oldest and better looking lol. I'm 6'3 (tall ass mf) Brown skin I got curly hair and hazel eyes I am in shape ya know gotta be looking good for the lady's and I do mean lady's not thots but lady's don't get ya self confused. Anyway me and my twin and our mother stay in New Orleans. But we moving to Atlanta tomorrow and I'm not too happy about this move. I mean I'm not about to cry or nun but I don't feel like starting with new people and all that other Shit. But it's better for my mom she getting a new and better paying job in Atlanta and I'm happy for her she doing her thing, not that we even need more money we taken care of we not poor but we not rich either we good.
I get up out if my bed for the last time and go in my bathroom to do my hygiene . After a nice 45 min shower I brush my teeth and get my curly just like I like it .what y'all thought this Shit come natural hell naw I'm not beyonce I did not wake up like this. Lol but I finish and I walk to my closet and grab my black true religion jeans a t-shirt my black and yellow jays and a yellow shirt with marilyn monroe.that's bae right there no lie.
I walk down stairs and see my mom and Ãnaya that's my twin.
"Good morning ugly" I say to Ãnaya
"Good morning lil nigga" she says back. I laugh a lil
"Good morning ma" I tell my mom
"Morning hunny y'all ready to plane leaves in a hour" she tells us
"Ugh ig so" Ãnaya says
I can tell she feel the same way I do about this whole thing.
"Yea I'm ready we gone get something to eat first before we leave tho right"?
I ask
"Yall can go ahead but be at the airport @ 9:50 no later"
"Ok" we both say at the same time and laugh. We got in my car and left to McDonald's it was like 8:27 so nya asked if we could go say bye to her friend. I agreed.
After we left form getting food I went to T€ house and sat outside as her and nya had there goodbyes. Finally we got to the airport and. Bordered the plane I sat beside nya. "Aye look I know you not up for this move but neither am I Shit you know we don't like people lol but aye it's good for moms and she actually happy and aye you never know you just might find a lil ugly nigga that like ya ugly ass lol. Nah but frfr cheer up I love you lil nigga" I said to nya
"Awe ugly mf I love you to thanks" she said and put her head phones on and layed her head on me , I laughed and did the same and went to sleep.