𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞ 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

|A ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ|

THE 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐄

A thin layer of clouds masked the full moon, Stars were remote pinpricks. Evening sky had turned to molten brass. The wind blew itself out overnight. The shadows retreated, deepening shadows made it a city of ghosts. Night shattered like a mirror.

Rain-swept and unpleasantly chilly. A flurry of rain stung my face.The rain came steady and cold against the windshield and rattled on the roof of the car.

"If fictional men were real, do you think they'd fuck like gods?" Gia's voice came out from the phone.

I had to look at the driver as my cheeks turned red, he must think we are whores now.

"Maybe their dicks would go into our clits so deep that we'd see the shape on our lower belly."

"Gia!" I yelled, and she scowled at me.

"What? I just want to know."

"You need to stop fantasizing about fictional men, Gia. They're not even real, and if they were, you certainly in hell wouldn't want one like the types you read about in your real life."

"You're sick." I rolled my eyes at her and stared out the window.

"You know, I didn't think you were going to wear this dress to the freshers party," she said talking about my red gown with a slit by the thigh and a wide v-neck on the chest.

"It was just for one night, Gia," I couldn't help but laugh. My ex-boyfriend, Evan, had given me this dress as a birthday gift an year before we broke up. It was in my favorite color, and honestly, I was still not over him, but some people are just not meant to be. Besides, after tonight, it wouldn't matter anymore.

"Whatever", she scoffed and added "I hated the guy either way."

"Okay bye, come tomorrow soon okay!", i said, she nodded and i hung up the call.

I turned my head away, i looked out my window, where it had gotten dark and shiny with the lights glistening off the rain. The sky was low and gray. Cold rain was beating down on my windshield.

Out of blue, my phone pinged, and i almost ruffled, divulging out of my muse.

"This fucking asshole won't turn-off", i cussed before picking up my phone. I checked my messages, and saw it was someone unknown's message.

Anonymous
You look beautiful little doll
- 12:30 a.m.

The message left me heedless. And i just stared at it, crooked of what to say or do.
I went uneasy and tension surrounded me. "Little doll" What's that? Who would call me by this nickname?

I guessed it was his message. Although, it could be someone from the party. I turned off the screen of my phone and placed it inside my purse, and then focused on the road.

I was almost reached at my apartment. And my phone again pinged, prompting me to check it instantly.

Anoymous
Red is certainly your favorite color
- 12:35 a.m.

I felt a smile appear on my lips, the first genuine one I'd had that night. Finally! Someone agreed red was my color. I might as well play along; it would probably be the only fun thing I'd do tonight. I held my phone together as I typed in some words, but his next message halted me, and I felt a sudden shiver all over my body.

Anonymous
And black fits in the right place
- 12:37 a.m.

I stared at my phone, unable to move. He said black, and I was wearing black panties. How would he know that? Was he a stalker, a creep maybe? Had he been following me?

"Mam, we've reached" My drived said and i realized the car was in rest. I came out of the cab and went to my apartment.

I quickly locked the door and begin to change my clothes, not to lie, but i was petrified by the strange things. My phone again pinged, and my breathed went faster, i could feel fear rushed down my veins. Sluggishly i went towards the bed and picked my phone I was completely naked, and i begin checking out the message.

Anonymous
I want to suck the mole on your left Bosom
- 1:00 a.m.

What? I rushed to the mirror and checked out my body. There was a mole which even i had never noticed!!!

My body itched from the feeling; It wasn't a prank anymore!