07(1/2)

WORDS: 1067

WORDS: 1067

(Again, this will be another fluff chapter and the fluff will start on pt2)

At the door : 6.59am

All of the members packed their stuff to get ready to go to the company, to practice their choreography for their debut.

While walking, Sion looks at Jen, she is looking down to the ground while walking, Sion didn't know what happened and decides to softly bumped her arm for her attention.

"Hey Jen noona!"

Sion whispers loudly to Jen so that she could hear him.

"Uh yea Sion?"

Jen turns her head and put a small smile on her face to Sion.

"You good? Is there anything that you wanted to tell me? Its ok if you don't want t-"

"Wait wait, I do have actually to tell you"

Jen suddenly stopped Sion's sentence.

"You want to tell me in the dance practice room? Lets talk there noona:)"

Sion said as he would not want the members to know about "that".

"Sound good Sion!"

Jen smiles at Sion as she agreed.

ARRIVED AT THE DANCE PRACTICE ROOM: 7.30am

The choreographer hasn't arrived yet, he always arrived at 8am cuz he told the members that his house is 1hr ride so thats why he wake up early at 6am to get ready.

The other members still got time to do what they want so they do their own things.

Meanwhile both Sion and Sakuya sat with Jen in a circle

"So noona, you can tell us between you and Riku hyung"

Sakuya said so that Jen is comfortable enough to tell them.

"Well ok so when you guys are sleeping for the dance practice, Riku was asleep and was hugging me while I was watching the Youtube shorts"