CHAPTER 06 - Six Poles Over Swellview

Six Poles Over Swellview

—————————————

Camilla's POV

I skipped as I made my way into Henry's house, "hello Hart family! Where's the boy?" I beam.

Mrs Hart turns from the place she sat on the sofa, "Camila! Hello honey, I think the boy is upstairs" she laughed the last part.

I nod at her and take myself upstairs and towards Henry's room. When I storm in, I am welcomed with Henry still in his bed, sleeping of course. All you could hear was the snoring coming from his mouth.

I smirk and kneel down so my head was levelled with his. I leaned in as close as possible, without being able to smell his morning breath, "Henry!" I screamed.

He shot up in his bed, letting out a high pitched shriek, "Wha- Cammy?" He spoke sleepily, "wh- what time is it?" He mumbled.

I look to my watch, "8am" I smile innocently.

He shot me a look, "why.. are you in... my house at 8am!" He questioned, his tone laced with annoyance.

I roll my eyes and make my way over to the sofa that sat next to the window, "we have tickets to go to Six Poles Over Swellview, remember?" I remind him.

His eyes widen at my words, "Cammy are you ser- we're not going until 2pm!" He yelled.

I throw my hands in the air, "well.. I needed to make sure you were awake! Besides I'm already dressed and ready to go" I wiggle my eyebrows.

He groans in response, pulling his duvet back over his head.

I roll my eyes and make my way to his bed before snatching the duvet from him, "Hen! Wake up I wanna see you put your shirt on!" I beam.

Henry lifts himself and gives me a wierd look. I realise my poor word choice, "I'm not gonna watch you put it on! I got us all Six Poles Over Swellview t-shirts" I smile.

"Ohh that makes more sense" he laughed.

"Okay now get up!" I yell excitedly, "up, up, up!" I pull on his arm that was already hanging off of the bed. But despite my efforts, the boy didn't move.

"Cammy" he mumbled.

I stop pulling on his arm, "Yes?"

"You keep doing that and I will zap you" he said, causing my hands to move away from his arm.

I groan, "stop acting like a child and get up! Even I'm not this hard to get up" I mumbled the last part under my breath.